Hello from Pennsylvania!

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by Squirrelgrrl, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Squirrelgrrl

Squirrelgrrl New Member

Hi, I'm new to slingshots but find it very similar to my other hobby of instinctive archery. I live in northeast PA where there's still lots of woods. I'm also a bowhunter and avid squirrel hunter, hence my nick-name of Squirrelgrrl. I'm trying to incorporate slingshots into squirrel hunting because arrows are really quite expensive to lose! I've learned to make my own band-sets and find it as relaxing as making my own arrows. So far slingshots have tied in to my archery very well. ~ Squirrelgrrl

2. Lacumo

Lacumo Member

Welcome to SSC!

3. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

Welcome to the asylum.

4. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Welcome aboard Squirrelgrrl! We'll look forward to seeing your creations. Feel free to share your bow and/or arrow creations as well. Most of us are interested in slingshots, but also appreciate many other types of weapons and woodwork, so share away.

5. Tilia

Tilia Junior Member

welcome here

6. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

Welcome nice cherry shooter :)

J

7. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Hello! Glad you joined us! This is a great place and folks here have a wealth of slingshot wisdom to share (some damn fine recipes as well, depending on the thread:D).
    Looking forward to seeing your projects!

8. Flipgun

Flipgun Well-Known Member

When I was growing up, more squirrels were taken with... well... flipguns than real ones.
    Welcome! That cherry shooter is very nice! Keep that in mind when you start to build your own and you can't go wrong!;)

9. Slagskimmer Mike

Slagskimmer Mike thinks TBG smells better than roses

Welcome to the forum.
    We would all love to see pictures of anything you make. Some folks here make arrows for shooting in their slingshots.
    Have fun.