Hello from Maine

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by OzzyWilliams, Nov 16, 2013.

1. OzzyWilliams

OzzyWilliams OzzyWilliams

Hey there everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself here before I started posting anything. I am from Maine and used to use slingshots a lot but I fell out of it for a while. I have recently picked the it back up as a hobby and for small game hunting. I attend school in NYS where most everything is illegal other than simple non-brace slingshots, so my creativity have been a little hindered but I hope to make some cool stuff with the advice and help from some of you guys when I get back to Maine. Till then I'll keep making simple naturals and the like.

2. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

Welcome to the forum :)

J

3. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Welcome aboard! It's unfortunate that NYC and some other places are so limiting, but even a 'simple non-braced slingshot' can be an amazing creation, and well worth making and shooting. Another member here, Cubanizm, lives in NYC and makes some pretty great creations himself. We'll look forward to seeing your work when you get back to Maine.

4. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

NYC... Damn Yankees...

-Wild Bill

5. Lacumo

Lacumo Member

Welcome to SSC!

6. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Hello! Glad to have a new member join our ranks! We love simple slingshots here (as well as complex, detailed, complicated...ok, we love them all)! Please share your pictures with us and always feel free to ask any questions you may have, this is a great group of people here!