Hello from Cornwall (uk)

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by Blacknight, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Blacknight

Blacknight New Member

Hello everyone! I have been a long time fan of The Slingshot Channel, and I used to be a member on the "other" forum a while ago.
    Unfortunately for me I met someone a while ago who didn't really approve of catapults as a hobby, she thought it was rather childish for a grown man to play "Dennis The Menace". Now she doesn't exist anymore :D it is time for me to get back into it!
    I'm into catapults, and David slings mostly, but as soon as I saw the slingbow concept I loved it. I've had the Blueprints for the Halloween slingbow on my computer for years, I think it's finally time to make it. So I'm sure a make thread will be appearing soon. Eeerrr, that's it really...I think.

Thanks and bye bye.

2. Welcome to the slingshott forum

3. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Hello, nice to have you here with us! I'm glad you were able to free yourself so you can pursue your hobby, there is nothing wrong about playing with sticks and rubber at any age! Looking forward to seeing your designs.

Ps. Your signature is great, still has me laughing :D

4. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Hello and welcome to the forum Blacknight.
    ???:eek:

I like it too:)

5. Blacknight

Blacknight New Member

Thank you, it's nice to be here.

I'm glad you like the sig, I've just started making a little something out of a board of yew I had seasoning (left and forgot about) in the garden, so hopefully in a couple of days I may have something to show off here.
    Hello, and thank you for the Welcome.
    Women can be a funny lot, they stop you from doing the things you like, then complain that you are "no fun anymore".
    Slingshots seem easier, you can play with them whenever you want and they never have a headache.
    Thanks for being so welcoming guys!

6. dannytsg

dannytsg Senior Member

HI and welcome.

If you are into slingbows please check out the UK Association which I have recently founded for slingbow shooters.

http://www.uksaa.webs.com

Once again welcome.

7. Blacknight

Blacknight New Member

hi Danny, cheers mate! I tried signing up earlier today, but didn't realise that I had a typo in my email address. But it's all good now!

8. Saderath

Saderath Senior Member

9. Traveler

Traveler Junior Member

Welcome to the forum and hope you find all you need here! (about slingshots anyway!)