The Slingshot Forums banner

Hello from Chiraq

5K views 78 replies 14 participants last post by  mikehunt042084 
#1 ·
Hey my name is Tavares Taylor and im from chicago witch is nicknamed Chiraq because their is more shootings then iraq. I would like to learn more about slingshots and im a rapper named lil reese. I have ABSOLUTELY NOOO experience with slingshots. Im great with a bb gun and I have a few guns nothing big doe. And I am actualy a great rapp follow me on twitter @Lilreese300 and I will follow you back no matter who you are.

#16 ·
<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" border="0" align="center">
<tr><td><span class="genmed"><b>22lr wrote:</b></span></td></tr>
<tr><td class="quote">Lol all arguments behind us. But how did you find this.</td></tr>
</table>
<span class="postbody"><br><br>really? i don't think so. find what? what do you think this is?</span>

#20 ·
<tr><td class="quote">how did you find this.</td></tr>
</table>
<span class="postbody"><br><br>if you wanna see it again, ya just have to click on the "log out" button on the right upper corner about 999 times.</span>

#22 ·
<tr><td><span class="genmed"><b>300lilreese wrote:</b></span></td></tr>
<tr><td class="quote">Hey my name is Tavares Taylor and im from chicago witch is nicknamed Chiraq because their is more shootings then iraq. I would like to learn more about slingshots and im a rapper named lil reese. I have ABSOLUTELY NOOO experience with slingshots. Im great with a bb gun and I have a few guns nothing big doe. And I am actualy a great rapp follow me on twitter @Lilreese300 and I will follow you back no matter who you are.</td></tr>
</table>
<span class="postbody"> <br><br>Reese if you have a problem with any one of these 2 just ignore them. They will make you run your head into a brick wall</span>

#23 ·
<tr><td class="quote">No As you see they are right up on each other - proof</td></tr>
</table>
<span class="postbody"><br><br>they? i don't quite follow.</span>

#26 ·
<tr><td class="quote">how</td></tr>
</table>
<span class="postbody"><br><br>It's easy, you bend your head forward a bit and run as fast as you can into a wall.</span>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.