Hello from Chicago!

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by Randumbness, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Randumbness

Randumbness New Member

I've been a ling time subscriber to Joerg and finally decided to become active in the forums.

I've always been interested in ranged weaponry, slingshots being the most accessible and worth using time on.

So far, I've only made 2 slingshots of my own and owned 3 premade ones, being a cheapy dollar store one with a horrible everything, a cheap chinese aluminum frame w/ a wristbrace, and a Barnett hunting slingshot.

I'm interested in making some aesthetically pleasing slingshots and also rustic, worn out slingshots with the minimal supplies and ideas I have.

Hopefully this will become a hub for me :)

2. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Bem vindo! If you a re looking for nice slingshots, you are in the right place. Check out the previous threads of many members and you will be pleased. There are aways new ones comming too!
    And don't be ashamed to show your beauties and beasts too!

3. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Welcome! You have arrived at a great place for your hobby! Some of the craftsmanship around here is amazing. Hope you enjoy the forum, and always ask questions!

4. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Hello and welcome to the 4um.
    Can' t wait to see your slingshots.
    Got to tell you to be careful with those chinese alum slinggies, they tend to break at the forks for most of them.