Hello from Brandon, FL

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by Waterhead, May 26, 2013.

1. Waterhead

Waterhead New Member

Hello all; My name is Thomas a.k.a. Waterhead. I am 21 and live in Brandon, FL. I am currently a student at Hillsborough Community College considering an associate's in Mass Communications. I enjoy playing videogames, Cycling, and podcasting. I have had a podcast for 3 years with a few friends. Feel free to check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LRWSPC

I learned of the Slingshot Channel through a video from NerdCubed on YouTube. I have become a big fan of the slingshot channel and want to start making my own slingshots. Some of my favorite of Jorg's creations are the Full Auto: Gatling Slingshot Crossbow, Lethal Paper Planes, and the 9" Nails, Pump Action pistol.

I hope to learn new things and make some new friends. :)

2. Saderath

Saderath Senior Member

3. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Welcome to the forum.

4. Courier

Courier Senior Member

Hello and welcome!
    Do you mind if I ask why your nickname is waterhead? :D

5. Waterhead

Waterhead New Member

Not at all my friend.

I was born with Hydrocephalus which causes blockage in one or more of the four ventriclesof the brain. A device called a VP Shunt is implanted so fluid can bypass the blockage and carry fluid down to the abdomen. I got the name back in 2006 whenI was a member of a Phil Hendry fan forum called SweetFeatheryJesus.com. I told them I had Hydrocephalus and they said "Oh you’re a Waterhead." I thought it was an interesting nickname and when my friend Lawrence wanted to start up a podcast I thought Waterhead would be an interesting name to use on air.

We have been podcasting since 2009 and if you would like to check it out the link to our Facebook page is in my signature and we recently interviewed Jorg for the show. :D