Hello from AUSTRIA !

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by WATERLOGIC, Mar 10, 2014.

1. WATERLOGIC

WATERLOGIC Banned

Good afternoon good people !

Been into slingshots only recently, posted few topics on slingshot forum (another one) sniffed around a bit here there and elsewhere.

Coming from strong engineering background I especially enjoy trying to do something new, usable and elegant.

I am fascinated by some people boosting their creative art need into a simple slingshot design yet stunning peaces of art.

Also seen people who are so fanatic in guarding their beliefs (opposing any reason, science or proof) and lifting those to almost religious heights …

But most fascinating was my experience with few videos by Mr Jorg Sprave I came across before being drawn into this Slingshot world whirlpool myself.

Those videos are full of passion, humour and pose, journey into the unseen and expectation for what is next what new even weird idea, invention ,provocation comes.
    They have something that makes this life so exciting.
    Therefore big thanks to you Sir, be well and never stop what you are doing !:)

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  2. Gniaffron

Gniaffron Junior Member

Welcome to the forum!

3. JohnKrakatoa

JohnKrakatoa Loudest boom on Earth

4. Achso_42

Achso_42 Senior Member

Welcome to the forum!

5. Slagskimmer Mike

Slagskimmer Mike thinks TBG smells better than roses

Welcome to the forum waterlogic!

I would echo your words about the big guy and the slingshot community as a whole.
    I love the fact that so many people from so many backgrounds all have something to bring and contribute.
    (Except those sad souls who believe they can hold an idea, and somehow gain from hoarding it.)

Its good to have you here.