Hello, from an inspired englishman!

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by Ciaran54, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Ciaran54

Ciaran54 New Member

Didn't consider that slingshots could be such an art until I saw the slingshot channel and this forum! Seeing the results of what a lot of you guys do as a hobby is incredible, and has inspired me to try it for myself (although I don't think I'll be able to achieve anything near a lot of you :p). The creativity, passion and craftsmanship really is mindblowing!

Slingshot on,
    -Ciaran ;)

2. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Bem vindo! Enjoy the forum! Feel free to ask for help and directions...and post your creations as well!

3. BeMahoney

BeMahoney Builder of things

you definitely are INFECTED, I´m sorry.

For I´ve NOT heard of any kind of cure yet....

Welcome aboard! :)

4. dolomite

dolomite Banned

welcome to the slingophile support group! we are here to help. have fun and post pics of your builds.

5. Flipgun

Flipgun Well-Known Member

Almost no-one that does not have a related skill jumps in and runs with building. Build as the wood directs you and take pictures. You will not believe how far you can progress in a short time if you really want to go.

Welcome and Happy Shootin'!

6. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Welcome Ciearan54. We'll look forward to seeing your creations. I'm just learning this hobby myself. Find a piece of wood and dive in!

7. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Right!! +1
    Hello and welcome to the fun mate.

8. Crazylagger

Crazylagger New Member

Welcome to the forum mate! A humble abode that is filled with great, great people! Feel free to ask any questions, people are extremely helpful here ^^

9. Lacumo

Lacumo Member

Welcome to TSC! You can take making slingshots to whatever level you want. Make it a challenge and we look forward to seeing your pictures.