hello from a new member

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by dolomite, Aug 10, 2013.

1. dolomite

dolomite Banned

hi all, I've been around a couple months but haven't had the chance to post yet. I'm fairly new to the hobby but catching on quickly. many of you have already given me ideas and knowledge without knowing-thanks. when I figure things out a little better:confused: i'll post pics of manzanita naturals and boardcuts I've made.

2. Thistle

Thistle RESIGNED

[​IMG] Welcome to the Forum, dolomite! So happy to have you here. Love the user name, btw. I'm guessing you like rocks? [​IMG]

And I am REALLY looking forward to your pics of manzanita!

3. dolomite

dolomite Banned

I do indeed like rocks but the name is my dogs as he's very hard headed.:D

4. Thistle

Thistle RESIGNED

[​IMG] Okay, you said the magic word: DOG! And you like rocks! Where have you been all of my life. :p

Hope you love the Forum!

BTW, How do you feel about Weimaraners? [​IMG] Doc BV and Pattela will soon be introducing themselves as well. :) Lots of dog folks here.

Really looking forward to seeing your manzanita naturals and boardcuts.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
  5. Slagskimmer Mike

Slagskimmer Mike thinks TBG smells better than roses

Welcome to the forum. Dont hesitate if you have any specific questions.

I don't know what Manzanita looks like so I'm looking forward to seeing your work also.

6. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Hello and welcome! A fellow Californian I see! Glad to have you here with us! Lots of manzanita, and its big cousin, madrone in this state, and I'm excited to see what you invent with them!

7. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

Welcome to the forum I have a cat :)

J

8. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Weimaraners are awesome, I was wanting to get one when Dolo picked me.

9. Thistle

Thistle RESIGNED

I see what you mean. Dolo is a total cutie! Happy to hear you two found each other. [​IMG]

10. KnuckieG

KnuckieG New Member

Hi mate I've been here a little while and it's very friendly :)

11. Schultz

Schultz New Member

Welcome to the Forum ;)

12. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Hi and welcome to the forum.
    Greetzz from Mia and me...
    [​IMG]

13. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Mia is a pretty lil girl! Is she the original Stafford? Dolo is the American Stafford- 70lbs of lovey drooly lapdog.

14. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

I don' t know really, her gran gran father was a bull terrier i think. Her book says american stafford. She is the friendliest dog i know.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
  15. Tysonspapa

Tysonspapa New Member

hello and welcome, nice to have another dog friend here. the bigboned one is a cane-corso/ old english bulldog mix, he weights around 100 pds. the other is somekind of pitbull mix, we got her from a animal shelter on malta, she would be dead today if we wouldnt had taken her.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  16. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Tysonspapa, your girlie is a beautyqueen! I had an American Pit that looked a lot like her, lost her to cancer last year, best damn dog I ever had. Sierra was her name. Dolomite now has a cattle dog/jack Russell(cattle rustler) to play with. 012.jpg

17. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

I just have to put a photo of my girl PATELA!!!

Attached Files:

18. dolomite

dolomite Banned

BV, she's awesome! Love that coy look she gives. What breed is she?

19. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

here in Brazil there are lots of street dogs wandering around. They breed freely.
    Our word for this no-race dogs is "vira-latas" (trash-eater, can droper, something like that).
    We adopted her when she was a little puppy on an animal shelter. Her fatehr and mother were vira-latas. Probably the older generations too.
    People say that she looks like an italian greyhound...but really don't care about breeds. dogs are just awesome for what they are!:D