Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by Stringsling, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Stringsling

Stringsling New Member

Hello!

I am a geek from France ( webcoder, mobile apps development, arduino enthusiast, mad PC watercooler... )

It's been a long time I started watching "the slingshot channel", one day or another I HAD TO come on this forum...

And here I am :D

First, I'd like to thank Jörg Sprave for having shared his passion for slingshots. This passion is communicative, and so is his laugh and his good mood!

I also want to thank him for having shared his science of slingshots. Man, your innovations and researches concerning triggers, ammo magazines and so on are so great!

I've just received 2m of thera band gold... It smells soooo good :p

2. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Welcome! Now stop being a geek and build a slingshot! and give us photos after that!

3. Stringsling

Stringsling New Member

I personally thought I could completely remain a geek and make slingshots :)
    I would even say it matches quite well!

By the way, you're right! I think I'll test a [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGtVGjajQxU"]"3 pillars of destruction[/ame]" as a first try very soon, then I'll quickly make a [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMuI634RAYI"]pump gun slingshot[/ame] with friends of mine during this summer.

I promise I'll send photos :)

4. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Hello, glad you decided to join us! Looking forward to checking out pictures of your shooters soon! Time to start building!

5. Thistle

Thistle RESIGNED

Welcome to the forum, your Geekiness from France! [​IMG] Geeky is good. It helps to balance and bring karmony to any unGeekiness lurking.

I totally forgot about Jörg's Pump-Gun blueprints. Thanks for reminding me!

Yeah, you're right about that Theraband stuff. People say it smells a bit edible -- like vanilla-caramel pastries... There's no word yet on taste test reviews. I'm still hoping to hear back.
    [​IMG] We love CREATIVITY.
    Have fun and enjoy! [​IMG]

6. Traveler

Traveler Junior Member

Welcome to the forum!

7. Saderath

Saderath Senior Member

8. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Hello and welcome to the forum.