Hello, can someone point me toward the bathroom?

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by richg, Oct 25, 2013.

1. richg

richg New Member

Hi there!

Found this forum from Jorg's wonderful videos on Youtube, really have enjoyed it for the past couple of months, finally decided to join. The international feel of the forum is really fun to me, it's neat to see myself in a forum where the minority is American!

About me: 43, disabled due to DVT and pulmonary embolisms, I was never on the computer much before I got sick, after that I found forums and have really enjoyed sharing my meager knowledge and learning from the vast storehouse of information the 'web offers. I'm cynical at times, sarcastic at others, but rarely serious. I'm working on getting a small workshop set up where I can tinker on things, and with the current price of firearm ammunition, slingshots and slingbows may very well replace my range time.

That's it, boring, right? :D

2. Flipgun

Flipgun Well-Known Member

Welcome! Drag about your health, but a sharp wit is always good to have around. Slingshots definitely took my range time, but nowhere near as much of my money. As far as shops go we have people doing amazing things with a pocket knife and some sand paper. You're gonna like it here.

3. Obl1v1Aus

Obl1v1Aus Meh!

Welcome to the forum richg!

The international aspect of this forum is fantastic, and there's a great bunch of guys and gals on here and all are super helpful and friendly.

Just be prepared for the occasional thread-jacking, and to be bombarded with pictures of delicious food and awesome recipes!

4. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

We have no bathroom- just a really big litter box.

Welcome to the crew, Richg!

-Wild Bill

5. richg

richg New Member

Cool! You do use the dust-free litter though, right? The clay dust really irritates my nose.

6. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

We have both available- it just depends on which side of the box you use.

-Wild Bill

7. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Welcome to the forum! Its great to have a new member! I look forward to seeing your projects and reading your posts. You've come to a good place and we are glad to have you

8. richg

richg New Member

I've already started going through the threads to find the best place for banding, that will be my biggest hold-up.

9. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Welcome aboard Rich! Dig deep into the litter box for the little gems of slingshot knowledge available here ;) Lots of good folks are sharing it with you.

10. JP_Patches

JP_Patches Junior Member

Welcome to the forum...I'm new as well and everyone had been great and very helpful!

11. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

Welcome to the forum

J

12. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

Welcome to the forum :D

13. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

14. Lacumo

Lacumo Member

Welcome to SSC!

15. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Hello and welcome to the forum.
    Looks like that cat in your avatar just got his suppository... :D

Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
  16. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

Welcome. It's always good to have a new member.

17. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

Welcome and enjoy friend !
    Cheers
    Arturo

18. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

Welcome, this is easily the friendliest and nicest forum Ive ever joined. Enjoy your time here :)