The Slingshot Forums banner
161 - 180 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone,

My name is Alex and I live in the UK.

Many years ago my father owned a Black Widow wrist braced slingshot that I have fond memories of playing with (I seem to recall a small pebble meeting a french window...).
But other than that I am completely new to the world of slingshots.

My life has been twisting and turning a lot lately, and I'm in the process of finding new hobbies to keep myself amused.
I'd been watching Joerg's videos on YouTube for some time and when the Rambone became available at such a reasonable price I couldn't pass it up!

So that's a hello from me, I hope you'll get to know me better.

·
2,513 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another Black Widow owning Brit :) Be warned though, once this hobby hooks you, you will never look at a tree branch the same again!

·
Oh Great Walrus Chieftain of the AsUhmahaki Walrus
21 Posts
I love this forum!

Hi my name is calum! I have watched joergs channel for longer than Icahn remember but only recently joined the forum and joining was a great decision! I love it! Everyone is so nice and have talked to some other people from scotland too! I shoot with a gamekeeper catapult and hopefully I will start making some soon! Thanks for reading and maybe I will encounter you one day on this forum!

Thanks- calum

·
Registered
415 Posts
Congratulations to the forum designer. Quick and clean and easy to use. Kudos.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Jorg hi. a pleasure to meet you, I hope to share and learn a lot from this community. Greetings from the land of beautiful women, corrupt politicians, free gasoline and dictatorships hahaha. sad but true !!!!

·
2,513 Posts
Yeah, Ive been up here 5 years now and everyone has been really nice. Still have problems understanding the accent sometimes though!

·
Premium Member
3,195 Posts
Any of you brits interested in a meet? Theres 2 of us so far that are willing...
I think it will be good chatting shooters and shooting targets with like minded people...

Bringing things to trade is welcome too, but bringing just your fave shooter and lots of ammo will suffice...

No venue as of yet as I think venue is best decided when we can work out a decent place that means nobody is traveling too far... even though im on the other end of the a1 (m) about 250 miles down the road...

TD

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I'm from Australia and I'm fairly new to slingshot building. I love Jorg's videos and can't wait to make my first rambone. I already have a nice piece of eucalyptus from a gum tree removed from my brothers yard. I'm just waiting for it to dry out. I might try to build some of Jorg's other shooters in the meantime.

·
Premium Member
6,102 Posts
Hi, I'm from Australia and I'm fairly new to slingshot building. I love Jorg's videos and can't wait to make my first rambone. I already have a nice piece of eucalyptus from a gum tree removed from my brothers yard. I'm just waiting for it to dry out. I might try to build some of Jorg's other shooters in the meantime.
Welcome to the forum and have fun with building.

161 - 180 of 211 Posts