The Slingshot Forums banner
201 - 211 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys!!!! Just joined the forum myself. I gotta say ive always been interested in traditional archery but ever since I came across Joerg's youtube channel I cant get slingshots off my brain! What can I say but thanks to Joerg for introducing me to this wonderful sport.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
There is a whole world here Guy. SlingWorld.
Soon you will be seeing slings everywhere. Most anything you grab will be subjected to the thought, "Can I make a slingshot out of that?" :confused: Then you learn to breathe and KNOW that you can make a slingshot out of that. You post 'em and we will look! :cool:

·
Registered
260 Posts
There is a whole world here Guy. SlingWorld.
Soon you will be seeing slings everywhere. Most anything you grab will be subjected to the thought, "Can I make a slingshot out of that?" :confused: Then you learn to breathe and KNOW that you can make a slingshot out of that. You post 'em and we will look! :cool:
Lol ain't that the truth. I know I've been gone a long time, years in fact but have made some nice rubber powered weapons over the years. I still can't look at a forked branch or piece of plywood or hardwood without seeing a shape of a slingshot. I can't look at pvc pipe without doing the same thing. It becomes an addiction.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello from Alabama, USA! I love Jörg’s work and video personality, as does my wife. We are backyard chicken enthusiasts, so using slingshots to deter predators is very important to us. My first build will probably be a version of the Instant Rufus. Fröhliches Schießen!

201 - 211 of 211 Posts