hello all

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by tonyn, Jul 25, 2013.

1. tonyn

tonyn New Member

tony here from liverpool uk , Having had many slingshots as a kid , milbro, barnett , custom made ally and naturals , ive been doing a bit of research and with new technologhy in bands , silicone ect thought id get myself a couple to try out , Just ordered a multiplex from gamekeeper john , and a dankung cougar , looking forward to having a plink in the garden , and a bit of rough shooting whilst fishing , Great to see so many people interested in slingshots

2. Thistle

Thistle RESIGNED

[​IMG] Hi Tony! Welcome to the Forum. I think there are at least a 'few' fisherman here. Will should be along shortly. He makes 'swirly' rods -- or something along those lines. [​IMG]

Enjoy

3. Hello and welcome Tony @ the slingshotchannel!

Have a lot of fun!

Joe

4. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Hello and welcome! Nice to have a new member who also happens to be a fishermen:D!
    As Thistle said, I do build fishing rods. Apparently my paint patterns are the latest craze in fingernail decoration (long story:D)!
    Glad to have you here with us, looking forward to talking shooting and possibly sharing fishing pics!

5. dannytsg

dannytsg Senior Member

Hi Tony. I'm from Rochdale so not too far. Welcome to the forum.

6. tonyn

tonyn New Member

cheers guys great welcome , its great to see a few fishermen about , (old fishermen never die they just smell that way :) ) what sort of fishing do you guys do , ? I am into beach fishing at the moment and have gone berserk buying top end gear , currently own zziplex gsi beach caster, zziplex 50/50/tf beach caster , zziplex light bass rod , sonik bass rod , and abu multiplier reels for each of them . I can see me going the same way with slingshots hahahha

cheers again guys much appriciated

7. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

welcome! i mostly do pike fishing, but i like allmost every form of fishing

8. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Sounds like some really nice equipment! I fish for just about everything that can be fished for in this state. Spring and early summer, the bass fishing is great here, I have a set of six St. Croix V series bass rods, 3 with Abu 2nd gen Stx Revos. 2 Abu Premier and one Mgx.
    I also have a range of rods and reels for saltwater species. Seeker rods and Avet reels are my weapons. I better end this topic here before someone yells at me, I could go all day.

9. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Hello and welcome Tony.

10. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

Welcome to the forum Tony!

11. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

12. Slagskimmer Mike

Slagskimmer Mike thinks TBG smells better than roses