Heavy tube?

Discussion in 'New project ideas' started by GunGuy, Feb 14, 2014.

1. GunGuy

GunGuy Active Member

Has this brand of tube ever been located or identified before? http://www.elastitone.com/
    This company only sells complete kits made for exercise, but if I could figure out who makes the tube for them I think it might work out for my next project. The heavy band is rated at 48 Kg / 105.6 Lb and if I am reading it right 700% max elongation and it has a very high abrasion resistance.

2. Ghosth

Ghosth Over the hill but still swinging!

Never heard of them before but it might be worth the time to email them and see if you can setup a deal for just the rubber, not all the extra's.

3. studer1972

studer1972 scooter trash

Contraction speed is what matters. You'll have to chrony it to know for sure.

4. ruthiexxxx

ruthiexxxx ruthiexxxx

yes, I've had exercise tubes that were very strong...but not impressive for slings because of slow contraction

5. GunGuy

GunGuy Active Member

The FAQ section of their site says they wont sell just the rubber.

6. GunGuy

GunGuy Active Member

That's why I was hoping someone knew what it was and what it did so I wouldn't have too. I figured the company that makes the tube has to sell to more company's than just this one. Something I read on there site said the rubber was manufactured in an aisain country.