Headshots for visitors!

Discussion in 'Various other stuff' started by G_Y, Jul 10, 2013.

1. G_Y

G_Y aiming the less

In allmost every video here i see a man giving two headshots to the viewer, in the intro and also as a byebye when the video ends.

I watched myself spooling forward to avoid it every time and being displeased when i forgot to do it in time.

In my point of view a friedly welcome should look a bit different and the intro of the past could be annoying when seen it too often.

So please, would you be so kind to change the intro? :)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
  2. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

I always close the video when the"www.slingshotchannel.com with links to..." shows up. (Not to avoid headshot, but too save me 20 seconds of time... time is money :) )

3. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

I like the headshot. Seems like....Jörg and the slingshochannel are entering roughly inside your head!

4. If you look at the side in the screen, he misses!

Joe

5. kineticweaponry

kineticweaponry Senior Member

I reckon that intro is totally kick-ass! I wish i had an intro like that!

6. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

it's just an optic illusion for those who want to believe that they get shot.

jörg never releases the bands and the pouch is not even loaded (ok, with a thumb).

sure, a second time at the end of the clips is a bit unneccessary for my taste.

7. Fabian

Fabian New Member

I always finish the intro and outro, seeing joerg with that gatling rapid fire slingshot... Even after a 100 times... It puts a smile on my face... I want to shoot it!!

8. Fabian

Fabian New Member

And fast forwarding to avoid the "headshot" ?

DONT BLINK! WE ARE NO PUSSIES HERE AT THE SLINGSHOT CHANNEL :D

9. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

+1