He got to shoot!

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by AngelicScars, Dec 26, 2013.

1. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

My husband and I was able to go out and shoot today. Here he is.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And I made myself a pouch to carry my shooting ammo with a make-up bag (I'm not big on make-up so at least it is getting use now).
    [​IMG]
    I also had a full pink larger pouch that holds the rest of my ammo since it is so heavy and it can also hold my slingshot perfectly. I just at it to my clip for easy compact storage.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

Very cool. What slingshot is your husband shooting, doesn't look like your pink Scout.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013

3. AngelicScars

I bought him a black on black scout for Christmas. I needed someone to shoot with. ;)

4. Jeremy

That's awesome. I wish my wife would join me in shooting.

5. FilipNilssob

FilipNilssob Lactose is my Kryptonite

Angelicscars you're like the coolest Mom ever! Would you like to adopt a slingshot making, gaming, teenage boy? :D Though i don't know if i will be able to leave sweden!:p

6. AngelicScars

Haha! You are not the first kid that has asked us to adopt them. :p
    And thanks, I hope my boys still think I'm cool when they are teens. :D

7. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Very cool AS! I love that you can both do that together. As for your ammo pouch, I can see that you may just inspire a line of slingshot accessories aimed just at women. Let's see, you could do something like "Angelic Accessories". I'm sure Nathan at Simple Shot would be interested is carrying a few such things :) You've got lots of spare time to develop a product line, right ;)

8. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

Thats a great idea Withak, might help some of us get our other halves into the hobby. Soooo, what about it then AS? ;)

9. AngelicScars

Wow, I didn't think of that. Hmmm that would be a fun project! Along with my 484736374 other things I have to do! :p

10. Jeremy

****, is that all you have to do? Sounds like you have tons of free time on your hands to develop a ladies slingshot accessory line.