He called me generous.He is the real generous!

Discussion in 'Trader's corner' started by Brazilviking, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

I've got the box from my personal natura for trade with Dolomite.
    When i opened it, I almost fell from my feet. There was pretti much more than what we agreed on the trade!
    2 fantastic manzanita forks, jumbo sized
    a great piece of laminated materials ( which I know that he keeps a gemini part of it.....to build twin slings!)
    A magnificent oak fork (foreign wood smells different!!!)
    and .....a rare pice of pure art. Dedicated to me...a nobody for him.
    The BVS (Brazil Viking Shooter). Made from acacia and red oak, with a fantastic grain pattern.(he told me that it was specially selected). And in a fine cloth bag, with an "R" embroided....
    This makes me thinks that I really need to improve my building skills!
    Thanks, brother!!

Attached Files:

• a.jpg
      a.jpg
      File size:
      151 KB
      Views:
    • c.jpg
      c.jpg
      File size:
      135.4 KB
      Views:
    • d.jpg
      d.jpg
      File size:
      86.6 KB
      Views:
    • b.jpg
      b.jpg
      File size:
      81.7 KB
      Views:
    • IMG_2890.JPG
      IMG_2890.JPG
      File size:
      51.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

that was an awesome package BV ... dolomite is GREAT ! awesome forks :eek: and the VBS looks really nice, will be as good as the AFS ? I will need to watch it :cool:
    Cheers
    Arturo

3. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

Very nice! You guys are all awesome!

4. Brazilviking

It has been some time since my last video....seems a great reason to make a new one!!! I swear that it won't have any bad taste prank!:D

5. Brazilviking

Why mi pictures turn sideways after I edit them correctly?

6. Cubanizm

Cubanizm Junior Member

That's so nice!
    You See! That's the reason you guys shouldn't talk so bad about Dolomite and trash him all the time...
    I mean sure, he has his problems but he tries...

But seriously... That was really cool Dolomite... props on that "BV" shooter too, it looks sick!

7. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

I must say that most of the people in this forum are very generous. I am very impressed with the people and posts in this forum.

8. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

I don't know, I believe that bag is mark 'CR', and I believe there is something important missing from that bag??? Perhaps Dolo was trying to save BV from the evils of the 'drink'. Hard to make slingshots and fix broken people on Crown ;) Or maybe it was the glass, that's what it was, he didn't want anyone to get cut on broken glass.

Sweet work on the initials Dolo! That's some craftsmanship.

Can't wait to see the 'twins'.

Another nice one on one trade via The SSC Forum. Nice guys, it sets a nice standard for others!

Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
  9. dolomite

dolomite Banned

E, I'm no international smuggler, you know;). I thought the stylized R to be fitting. Like I told BV, he shows the love to everyone here so I showed it back, thats how we roll where I grew up.

BV, I'm glad you dig the shooter! This is the rare trade where both think they got the big end of the stick. I'll be able to make roboslingies for days with all those half rings! I'd trade with you again any time brother:cool:!

10. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Mr. Arturo, thanks for the kind words, I put a lot into that lil shooter.

11. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

I know you only had his best interests at heart D :) Just couldn't resist pointing out the missing bottle. I love those bags myself, i have often kept little treasures in them. Again, a nice trade between you two. Love to see the generosity. I have never experienced anything like what I'm seeing on this forum. Very unique. On a other forums, you're lucky if you get a simple response to a post, much less strike up any kind of real conversation with anyone.

12. dolomite

dolomite Banned

I tried like hell to find one of the old ones, the real crushed velvet ones from when I was real young and stuff was made better but no avail, everyone that has vintage bags ain't letting go anymore.

13. Brazilviking

Purple heart and oak. And aluminum.

14. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

That's on bling fork you got bv

J

15. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

great gifts! nice work dolomite!

16. LW

LW New Member

A very nice and generous present for someone who really deserves it.
    I like your "B" shooter very much, a great work.

You guys make me proud and sad at the same time, because I could not be part of this…:(

Edit:

sorry, but I think I made ​​a mistake, your gift has nothing to do with the Global Slingshot trade, if I'm not mistaken ...?
    Nevertheless, a very beautiful present!

Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
  17. Antraxx

Antraxx #7

Awesome Trade, Congratulations. That BV Shooter looks awesome!

18. dolomite

dolomite Banned

LW, you are correct, nothing to do with the global trade, just a brotherhood trade:). Your gonna do the christmas trade right?

19. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Your new signature reminds me of the old SNL skit where Phil Hartman played Gunny, but a DS that couldn't come up with decent quippy remarks. It was hilarious. I wish it was available on YT so I could post it here. But the folks over at NBC have locked down anything out of SNL that was actually funny. Still fun to remember a great comedian, lost too early. Instead of Pvt. Joker, I recall he used "Mr. Joking, Laughing Smiling around man" who just signed his own "not alive anymore" certificate. I think my favorite was "you, with that hair on your head - Hair Head!!!!"

20. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Phil was lost way too early. just goes to show the truth to "hell hath no fury like a womans scorn", lol. Seriously though, why'd it have to be Phil and not spade?