Have you seen this slingshot?!

Discussion in 'Conventional slingshots' started by G_Y, Jul 4, 2013.

1. G_Y

G_Y aiming the less

I miss my slingshot. Since days i am nervous, searched the hole house but could´nt find it anywhere.
    It´s called the rosewood runner, made from dense and moist resistance rosewood, fine sanded and oiled and equipped with blue rubberband and a black leatherpouch. Only a few hits from rocks and hexnuts on the left fork.

Please help bringing it back, it´s my precious and i need it for training!

[​IMG]

2. Slagskimmer Mike

Slagskimmer Mike thinks TBG smells better than roses

I always find stuff tucked away in very clever places where they fit real nice. I stick them there right before I go to sleep or after a few beers, and forget all about it.

Something will jog your memory--hope it is soon.

3. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

when i lose something, i usually clean up my workshop, 99% of the times it is covered under pliers, screwdrivers and such ;-). hope you find it again soon!

4. Schultz

Schultz New Member

Most times when i search something it lay in front of my Eyes...
    Wait some Minutes and Search again in Peace :rolleyes:

5. Are you shure that you don't have visit by Zombies ? :eek:

Zombies prepare vor fighting! :eek:

Joe

6. slingpit

slingpit Slingshot addicted

Maybe you abused it as a dowser to find something to drink???:rolleyes:

7. G_Y

G_Y aiming the less

@Drachentoeter:
    Good question. Started to make another slingshot: Laminated this time, tubular rubber for unlimited shots, maybe, a dogbone-fixed pouch and a good name, maybe: "The Other".

@slingpit:
    Good guess. This evening i will start with applejuice inside soda water. Let´s see where the party ends :)

8. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

I will make some signs and post them around town in case it shows up around the western U.S :D

9. G_Y

G_Y aiming the less

Nice thinking, Will. Tourists are everywhere, running around like ants and perhaps some of them have seen ´em before :D[​IMG]

10. Make some Warrant of apprehension and hang it on the trees on your neighborhood!

Joe

11. Achso_42

Achso_42 Senior Member

Don't forget tons of sawdust and wood snippets:D

12. G_Y

G_Y aiming the less

Well, the rosewood runner is still missing. Hanging around in a slingshot bar for some leads and pebbles, maybe.

The Other got a sneak prewiew shooting with tubular rubber. Not ideal, the holes in the frame were smaller than the tubes so in shooting the rubber circles around an after shooting they are turned and also the pouch.

13. G_Y

G_Y aiming the less

Moin! :)

Guess what i found: My bag with bicycle-tools, and inside:

IMG_20130708_101505.jpg

Thanks very much to the humble guy who sneaked in here and brought it back. In fact, i did´nt recognise to put it there. Weird.

So it´s the best reason for a welcome-back-party with lots of cake, ammo and targets:

IMG_20130708_105801.jpg

Thanks to all the friendly people who tried to help reminding the place where it was lost and bye-bye! :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
  14. Congratulation!

Now you can shooooooooooooooooooot your candlecake!

Tonight you will sleep well!

Joe

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013