Hammerhead multiplex with cherry wood

Discussion in 'One of a kind' started by RamboX, Nov 30, 2013.

1. RamboX

RamboX New Member

hi mates, my new addition is here.

Powerful slingshot hammerhead multiplex with cherry wood
    It was made of high quality cherry wood and 20mm multiplex. The handle has extremely ergonomic and it was made for both right and left hand. The top layer of the handle is made with special tool by hand which is used for stock and handles of high quality sporting rifles. There are no defects, cracks, crevices. Hand painted with shellac on 20 layers. Fork is designed in such a manner as not to rub the bands for extra energy, which is very important for utilization of energy. The handle is formed so that it allows lower gripping.

Lightweight, very compact, ergonomic, with support for four fingers, very shallow cup,combined with the lower gripping helps continuous use without arm fatigue and very strong bands. Fork are shaped so the band is based only on one point, which is important not to wear out and used for additional power.

Attached Files:

2. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

What a nice sling such dark wood :)

J

3. RamboX

RamboX New Member

the other addition is:
    New hammerhead design. It was made of high quality Turckish walnut 4th grade and rose wood on the bottom.. The handle has extremely ergonomic and it was made for right hand, however fits well on left as well. The top layer of the handle is made with special tool by hand which is used for stock and handles of high quality sporting rifles. There are no defects, cracks, crevices. Hand painted with shellac on 20 layers. On the bottom of the handle there is brass sleeve (bush) for hanging flashlight, counterweight, Riflescope and more., which can be seen further in my gallery. Fork is designed in such a manner as not to rub the bands for extra energy, which is very important for utilization of energy. The handle is formed so that it allows lower gripping.

Attached Files:

• $_12.JPG
      $_12.JPG
      File size:
      73.8 KB
      Views:
    • $_3.JPG
      $_3.JPG
      File size:
      1.9 KB
      Views:
    • $_1.JPG
      $_1.JPG
      File size:
      1 KB
      Views:
    • $_4.JPG
      $_4.JPG
      File size:
      1.9 KB
      Views:
    • 6.JPG
      6.JPG
      File size:
      1.4 KB
      Views:
    • 7.JPG
      7.JPG
      File size:
      1.8 KB
      Views:
    • 8.JPG
      8.JPG
      File size:
      1.8 KB
      Views:
    • $_5.JPG
      $_5.JPG
      File size:
      1.7 KB
      Views:
  4. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

5. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

6. kohlqez

kohlqez Accident-Prone

7. RamboX

RamboX New Member

You can have one - just name it:)

8. kohlqez

kohlqez Accident-Prone

I'd name #2 The BAMF. Unless you mean money in which case I'd name it more than I can afford:eek: And #1 would be The Condor, or the too much if we're talking money
    However what price would we be talking? It's highly unlikely I can meet it but perhaps in the near future

Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
  9. JohnKrakatoa

JohnKrakatoa Loudest boom on Earth

what prices do you have in mind for them? I really really like this design of yours. Where are you from, what would be the price inc. shipping to Slovakia?

10. Tilia

Tilia Junior Member