The Slingshot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 443 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, this is the thread in which we post our completed trades for the world to see...

comments are allowed here...

last gst this thread had comments almost daily which kept alot of us excited even though most comments were just comments....

as there is no minimum time in which to build and post i thought id get this one in early...

·
Slinger of Shots
2,070 Posts
So... Am I supposed to show my build or do I reveal Alvin's SS when I receive it?

·
Premium Member
4,506 Posts
Reveal Alvin's and show off build pics/videos of your build after Alvin has revealed the frame you sent him.

·
Premium Member
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah you only display what you recieved... you are free to post pics of what you sent including build pics after your partner has revealed what you sent... but not before which will spoil the surprise

·
OFF
707 Posts
I want to apologize to you all my friend,,,,
especially for my trading partner...

I have problems to upload the video,
because the Internet network in which I live is not so good :(
even to watch videos that you uplod I can't :(
so I'm probably just going to upload a photo of the package when you arrive at my place.

Regards,,,

·
Premium Member
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

so I'm probably just going to upload a photo of the package when you arrive at my place.

Regards,,,
thats the usual thing alvin, videos are for the more extravagant members lol...

i almost thought you were backing out when i read the first sentance...

dont scare me like that :p

·
OFF
707 Posts
thats the usual thing alvin, videos are for the more extravagant members lol...

i almost thought you were backing out when i read the first sentance...

dont scare me like that :p
I will finish what i start, so i will finish this trade... :cool: \:D/

·
Administrator
10,882 Posts

Regards,,,
Don't worry man, I normally only do pictures as well.

·
Accident-Prone
1,513 Posts
I thought for a second that someone had already received their slingshot! That woulda required precognition or something... too bad guess I can't ask what lottery numbers to play

·
Premium Member
4,506 Posts
I just got Dan's end of the trade. I am still working on shaping my build. :eek: Dan has been cranking the fantastic little shooters lately. I'm excited to open the package up and do the reveal.

·
Administrator
10,882 Posts
I just got Dan's end of the trade. I am still working on shaping my build. :eek: Dan has been cranking the fantastic little shooters lately. I'm excited to open the package up and do the reveal.
:D

·
Premium Member
4,506 Posts
I am speechless! As usual, Dan outdid himself. After reading the letter Dan sent, one frame in particular has a very special meaning.

Thank you Dan. Reading your letter and the meaning behind one frame in particular brought tears to my eyes. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

·
Premium Member
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am speechless! As usual, Dan outdid himself. After reading the letter Dan sent, one frame in particular has a very special meaning.

Thank you Dan. Reading your letter and the meaning behind one frame in particular brought tears to my eyes. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
we're waiting........

·
Premium Member
4,792 Posts

Wow. That's fast! Way to get on it, Dan.

Just to confirm though: the deadline for mail-out is "end of August", right?

I won't be able to start building in real ernest till mid-July, maybe end of July.

·
Premium Member
4,506 Posts
I will let the video do the talking.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMo62blqanI[/ame]

1 - 20 of 443 Posts