Greetings from the Northwest

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by AZPFS, Oct 26, 2013.

1. AZPFS

AZPFS Junior Member

Hello Slingers, some of you may know me already, I was AZ Stinger on the SSF ( retired ) and for those of you on my FB PFS site, you know me by Ray Urban. I was prompted to check out this site by my good friend Arturo and I`m glad I did, I like the idea that this site is somewhat self monitored by the members themselves and after following a few threads I can see that they do it well. That being said I look forward to sharing and learning from fellow members, Thank you for having me...Ray

2. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Bem vindo! Can't wait to see what wonders of the PFS world you might share with us!

3. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Welcome aboard AZPFS! It's a nice place here. What part of the NW are you from?

4. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Ray, looks as two of my partners in threadjacking already welcomed you, but I'll say welcome to the house of usher from the threadjacker crew! Any friend of Mr. Arturo is a friend of ours;), he's like our Obi Wan Kenobe of PFS, taught me everything I know about it. Glad to have you aboard, feel free to post recipes when things get out of hand, its the best form of self policing
    we've found. Good food turns the tide in many a forum battle. I can't wait to see your build style!

5. AZPFS

AZPFS Junior Member

Wow fellas thanks @ Withak, I just moved to Vancouver Wa. from Tucson AZ....and hey, love the threadjacking and as a chef I am sure I can make a decent contribution or two in the future, looking forward to getting back to building so that we all may share our work here, keep shootin straight fellas and we`ll chat soon...

6. Mister Magpie

Mister Magpie New Member

Hi Ray,

Welcome to another world!

Darren

7. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Hello and welcome! We now have a chef in our midst my threadjacking brothers! Now our game just got elevated (I have no idea what that means, but it sounds good)!
    You are only a swim across the Columbia from me, I'm living in the rural outskirts of Portland. We are looking forward to seeing your projects and learning new things. I hope you enjoy your time here, I know I do

8. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

Welcome to the forum :)

J

9. Flipgun

Flipgun Well-Known Member

I had wondered about you! Welcome!

10. Lacumo

Lacumo Member

Welcome to SSC!

11. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

A Tucson chef! Awesome! I lived in Tucson back in the late 90's and loved that town. I'm looking forward to both your slinging and recipes.

-Wild Bill

12. AZPFS

AZPFS Junior Member

Yeah, couldn`t take it anymore, looks good here though

13. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

I feel like the other forum looks more like a departamento store in the midle of a "black fryday" and here looks like weekend family meeting with barbecue and lots of beer. :D

14. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Exactly! Very well-said BV. I feel the same way.

15. Flipgun

Today is National American Beer Day. You would think that they would always slide it to a Saturday.

16. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

It's been said that American beer is like making love in a canoe... It's f&cking close to water.

-Wild Bill

17. Flipgun

Oscar Wilde Bill;) When bad is all you got it beats nothing. Which explains why I drink Malt Liquor.:p

18. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Schlitz baby! I used to get wrecked on that isht in high school.

19. Flipgun

I am a Bull Rider! I pour anything else into the toilet to avoid being the middle man and the buzz is the same.

20. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

Welcome. I have a friend that lives in Vancouver, WA.