Greetings from Massachusetts

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by SportsmanMatt, Apr 29, 2013.

1. SportsmanMatt

SportsmanMatt New Member

Hello to the forum. My name is Matt and I'm from the nanny state of Massachusetts, known as Taxachusetts because if they can't tax it, they ban it for sale.

And its not fun here in the nanny state, the law here is you can not make or buy or sell a slingshot, but you can own one, but it is a felony to use one while committing an act of disturbing the public peace.

But that is not why I'm here. I found this site by watching Jeorg Sprave and his You Tube videos, after seeing the Oreo Cream Filling removed Slingshot Style, I was hooked.

2. Zoopy Joobles

Zoopy Joobles New Member

I didn't know it was that bad there. At least you still have your 2nd amendment. Greetings from nanny state Canada! There are so many things we're not allowed to do that it's easier just to list what's permissible without government permission. I'll get back to you when I think of something...

3. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

Welcome from nanny land Sweden! :)

4. SportsmanMatt

SportsmanMatt New Member

Please to make your acquaintance. Zoopy Joobles and Failureisnotanoption
    I can sympathize with you Zoopy Joobles, had relatives who lived in Saskatchewan.
    Tough part is each state is trying to one up the neighboring one with tougher laws for firearm ownership lately.
    What's worse is ham radio operators here in MA and RI ran a fowl of the law with their antenna launching devices, aka a slingshot with a fishing reel attached to launch a lead weight over tree branches to help raise wire antennas so they could effectively operate their radios.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
  5. Zoopy Joobles

Zoopy Joobles New Member

All like minded freedom loving people should up and move to Montana or North Dakota. Or Sealand. Sealand is always an option!

6. Saderath

Saderath Senior Member