Greetings from Cape Breton, Canada!

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by Canuck_Slinger, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Canuck_Slinger

Canuck_Slinger New Member

Hello from Canada,<br><br> This is Canuck Slinger, a slingshot enthusiast who has renewed his interest in slingshots after using them as a child. I've always had a love of man-powered ballistic weapons, including air guns, archery, shepherd's sling, and slingshots. My renewed interest in slingshots was largely due to Joerg's slingshot channel on youtube, so, Joerg, if you're reading this, thanks for all your excellent videos. I see that we also share a love of creative writing and collecting fountain pens.<br><br>Cheers from Cape Breton!

2. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Bienvenue on the forum

3. cetuspa

cetuspa New Member

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" border="0" align="center">
    <tr><td><span class="genmed"><b>Canuck_Slinger wrote:</b></span></td></tr>
    <tr><td class="quote">Hello from Canada,<br><br>This is Canuck Slinger, a slingshot enthusiast who has renewed his interest in slingshots after using them as a child. I've always had a love of man-powered ballistic weapons, including air guns, archery, shepherd's sling, and slingshots. My renewed interest in slingshots was largely due to Joerg's slingshot channel on youtube, so, Joerg, if you're reading this, thanks for all your excellent videos. I see that we also share a love of creative writing and collecting fountain pens.<br><br>Cheers from Cape Breton!</td></tr>
    </table>
    <span class="postbody"><br><br>Welcome aboard, I am Canadian from the left coast. Lets see an avatar that fits you.<br><br>Cheers Paul G</span>

4. HonzaS

HonzaS New Member

Hello! Welcome to the forum, I hope we will soon see your products. I'm also producing, most recently as a child, before I discovered the slingshot channel. If I knew back then what I know last month, I would be the greatest king.