Greedy intro

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by Bushmaster, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Bushmaster

Bushmaster New Member

I have been guilty of signing up and just jumping right in on this forum. Now with the raffle for the bronze moorhammer making it necessary to make an introduction I will greedily comply. I live in Wisconsin, USA, and enjoy all manner of arts and crafts. Even at 70 (I'm a retired VW salesman) I've learned some cool things by seeing what the young folks on this site come up with. With all the cleverness and new materials it is amazing to me. Those 3D printers are like science fiction. I enjoy all of Joerg's videos too. They are professional without being slick. Having fun in the back yard is genius for a setting! I have already met so many interesting members and marvel at their generosity and helpfulness. Thanks for a great new family! Bushmaster

2. studer1972

studer1972 scooter trash

belated welcome to the forum

3. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

That's quite a leap to go from selling Volkswagen's to slingshots. Slingshots have way more horsepower, after all.

-Wild Bill

4. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Welcome bushmaster! It's quite a community we have here, glad you're part of it now.

5. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Welcome indeed, your input is appreciated, as is your presence. I hope you continue to enjoy it here.