GLOBAL XMAS TRADE - the slingshots!!!

Discussion in 'Trader's corner' started by Brazilviking, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Ok, anxious fellows! Post here the pictures of your xmas gifts!!! Let's see how it goes!!!!

2. JohnKrakatoa

JohnKrakatoa Loudest boom on Earth

yay.. ok lets go lets see them catapults!

This beast for hunting elephants is from OzzyOsborne :)

Attached Files:

3. Brazilviking

Seems a taugh shooter! Nice, ozzy! Congrats, John!

4. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Ozzy, what a beast that is! If John runs out of ammo he could just use it to administer a critical beatdown to the target. Good work.

5. kohlqez

kohlqez Accident-Prone

Elephant beatdown, I'd watch that

6. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

A beast indeed! Nice work on that one Ozzy! Any idea what kind of wood that is?

7. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

Sweet! What a trade!!!

-Wild Bill

8. Snader76

Snader76 Dysfunctional Member

Nice one! I like that angle on the handle. And it looks fearsome.

9. WildBill

Rulz1523 was my trade partner, and I received his slingshot a week ago- and I suppose he got mine about the same time. It's no secret that I'm the silly song guy, so I asked him back when we were paired what his top three favorite songs were. He refused to answer at first, but after I threatened him with having an eyrie of eagles gouge out his eyeballs if he didn't respond, he reluctantly told me three favorite songs. The #1 song he listed was, 'ABC' by the Jackson Five. The other two were songs that I didn't recognize as music.

Initially, my intent was to make a parody of his favorite song and use it as the basis of a music video, but there simply was no way I could physically parody Michael Jackson at age 10. There's not enough helium available. So instead I chose not to do a parody but instead do a video of me having fun with his gift, with the music of his favorite song in the background. The video is here.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkXILJmZk-I[/ame]

Now I also made a music video about making his slingshot, which BV knows about- I've been bugging him about it for weeks. This is a parody that I wrote and does have pics of the slingshot i made for Rulz1523- though I did not send just this slingshot to Rulz. I'll leave to him (of course) to show what he received. I'd wait for him to post pics but, darn-gonnit, I've wanted to post this video for too darn long!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBxXtd2I5j8[/ame]

-Wild Bill

10. dolomite

dolomite Banned

nice vid bill! Joey really seemed to like the Jackson 5, and she's not even close to learning her ABCs or 123s .

11. WildBill

Hahaha! She'll get there! I'm quite tickled that I helped her to have a smile. Blessings to you and yours.

-Wild Bill

12. Flipgun

Flipgun Well-Known Member

Looks like it is shooting well for you Bill.

13. dolomite

dolomite Banned

likewise

14. Obl1v1Aus

Obl1v1Aus Meh!

I received my parcel from flicks on the 6th. all I can say is WOW!!!!.
    But I'll let you guys form your own opinions
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Not only has flicks sent me an awesome slingshot in my favourite colours (still not sure how he knew that) but he sent me some extra rubber as well which will serve me well.
    [​IMG]
    the handle itself has some really cool features, the chambering in the palm looks awesome, it also has carbon fibre inserts and of course flicks mosaic pin signature. as well as an internal magazine for 10mm Steel.
    [​IMG]
    Here it is all banded up, I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but I will be digging my catchbox out as soon as possible.

15. kineticweaponry

kineticweaponry Senior Member

16. Brazilviking

The F-1 comando! Lucky guy!

17. Obl1v1Aus

Obl1v1Aus Meh!

F1-Commando... I like it, I'm sure flicks will approve as well :D

18. Flipgun

Flipgun Well-Known Member

Nice score! When flicks first posted one of those I was really impressed. A great center piece for your collection.

19. flicks

flicks ...lost in the woods....

Yay, you've received the package safe and sound! Man, I think we have won the price for the longest trade range - 15.500 KM !
    I am really glad that you like it. I hope the bands fit your preferences.

F-1 commando - right BV. Thats how I named the design! I almost forgot the name as I made it just one time and now again for this trade. I've scrapped the first one with some tests for a finish, so you have the only existing one now my friend! LOL

Have fun and shoot safe!