Giving Thanks!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WildBill, Nov 28, 2013.

1. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

I just put the bird in the oven and Momma pulled out a surprise- a bottle of Ricardo Gold Rum that a friend of hers brought back from the Bahamas! Praise the Lord!!!

-Wild Bill

2. rock slinger

rock slinger I rarely shoot rocks!

Lucky. I wake up and my mom says I thinck your sisters have lice. Sure enough they do. We have been cleaning the house all morning. Good thing my grandma is cooking at her house.

3. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

Hope everyone that celebrates has a lovely Thanksgiving!
    We won't be celebrating until Saturday.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

Happy Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for all the awesome people on this forum.

5. dolomite

dolomite Banned

We did ours tuesday, but happy thanksgiving to all-even those who don't give a rats ass about our silly American holiday;). I'm thankful for all the good things in life, and all my slingbrothers and sisters all over this wonderful world!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
  6. beaverIII73

beaverIII73 Junior Member

I second that. If you celebrate it Happy Thanksgiving. T minus one hour to turkey.

7. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Happy Thanksgiving!
    I am very thankful for all of my friends here!

8. Tremoside

Tremoside SINdustrial designer

Happy Thanksgiving!

For me it's my beloved Nora's birthday :) and the day my father died last year. Had hard times but he was a forever joker man am proud of. So we are on the fun part :) After few beers and palinkas all I can say. God bless you in Hungarian "Isten aldjon benneteket!"

Mark

9. Ravensbull

Ravensbull New Member

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL! I'm thankful for all the good things in life! Have a good day everybody!

10. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Happy thanksgiving!!!! My first one was exactaly one year ago, when I was in the USA!
    Seems a good hollyday for me!

11. Mister Magpie

Mister Magpie New Member

Sorry to hear of the loss of your father. It sounds like you have got a lot of good memories of him.

Darren

12. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate and many thanks for good friends here on the forum. Plenty of bad things going on in the world, so it's nice to have a chance to stop and celebrate the good things.