Free Pouch Leather

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by NytraM, Aug 7, 2012.

1. NytraM

NytraM New Member

I saw another thread where someone got a load of leather free from going into a furniture store, so sorry if this is old news, just wanna help ppl out<br><br>Two days ago i typed in "leather samples uk" into google, took me 5 mins to do 5 sites, and today 3 lots came. i got 6-8 pieces depending on site, chose whatever colours i wanted, they came in varied thicknesses that i couldnt specify, some will be fine some are a little thin, the pieces range from 2'x3.5' to about 5'x8', again i couldnt specify i think they just sent whatever was about.<br><br>so yeh apparently its that easy, and i got purples greens browns blacks greys, the selection is endless, im well happy, well worth a look i would imagine its the same in most countries<br><br>now, where to get free theraband......

2. Artifex

Artifex New Member

If you get the thin stuff, you can just laminate a few samples together for a pouch. I've also received a bunch of wood from hardwood flooring manufacturers.<br><br>Free theraband can be had from any place that does physical therapy. You just need to sustain an injury first...

3. NytraM

NytraM New Member

first one hasnt torn yet so success

4. smooth1962

smooth1962 New Member

do you have any links to the free theraband ?<br><br>i looked could not find any

5. NytraM

NytraM New Member

Nah i dont think youre gonna be able to just get any free easily, the only way probably would be to get injured and blag it off a physiotherapist like Artifex said<br><br>Just buy the 5 metre roll from amazon, it was about 20 quid but its gonna last a while for sure