found in FB ... INSANE

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Arturo Borquez, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

2. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

That person is braver than I.

3. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

I have done one of these jumps, ten or twelve years ago. So much fear before it happened, but then it was great.

4. jurassicbark2000

jurassicbark2000 jurassicbark2000

Have you seen the British guy who does it from a Helicopter witout a parachute and no i am not kidding there is also a French guy from Chamonix (quelle surprise ) who has jumped from a mountain and landed in water also without using his parachute . All on youtube

5. mvd

mvd Builds with scrap

This village in the video looks familiar....seen it on TV....some of them crash into the side of the mountain right above the village. The people there really hate the jumpers, they often have to hear the screams of the crashed ones.

6. buckshot500

buckshot500 Hoonigan Jeeper

Although I admire that type of personal freedom, this is not a sport for me.

I do like how you can tell when he's trying to spot where he parked his car though. Looks like he lands right behind it.

7. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

this man was jumping without a flying suit ... so trying to glide only with the body needs a steep angle and over 150 miles/hour, just wondering that strong wind gusts could crash this man over the wall and rip him into pieces ... not a long life to expect :mad:
    Arturo

8. Alukuchen

Alukuchen Senior Member

I would never EVER try this...

9. rock slinger

rock slinger I rarely shoot rocks!