Found at Goodwill for a $1!

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by Ravensbull, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Ravensbull

Ravensbull New Member

I found these rummaging around at our local Goodwill the same time I found the bundles of leather apolstery scraps. I was going to give them to my buddy for his Harley Davidson Fat Boy but now thinking more self involved... He bought that bike for how much...? He can decorate it, right?
    These are just the lever wraps though, I wish they were the larger grip wraps.

Attached Files:

2. I agree, as much as your friend spent on that chopper he can buy his own grip covers.... Those will make a shooter quite pretty. (one with a "smaller" handle, think of boss man's w frame)

3. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Wow, nice set of pre-punched pouches you found there! Just cut one off as you need them. Sweet slingshot find - you really want to put those on a motorcycle? You remember who these guys are, right? ;)

4. What who guys are? Bikers?

5. Ravensbull

Ravensbull New Member

I think that's what he meant, not sure. All the bikers I know are good folks for the most part. Ya know, they might drink n get a little rowdy... Maybe even smoke a little weed (although not my thing) but they're not outlaws running meth or anything that far out. :eek:

6. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

No - Slingshot guys! Yeah, there are bikers here, but I think many of them would see slingshot leather first :D I've got no problem with bikers - most I know are really good people. Just showing that on a slingshot forum typically a leather find = slingshot pouches.

7. Ravensbull

Ravensbull New Member

These are pretty narrow for pouches... Even BB pouches if you meant cutting them crossways. They are only a bit over an inch wide. I was thinking of lacing them both together for a grip wrap and maybe trimming the fringes if they were causing trouble.

8. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Bummer - they appeared wider. Okay, next thought is to do what you said and make a wrap for a slingshot - a Harley inspired slingshot ;)

9. AH lol! I have an unpatched vest one of my exes fathers gave me, a friend asked if I would make slingshot out of it lol. (Obviously not going to happen, gift from a dead friend)