Fork hit solution

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by rock slinger, Feb 6, 2014.

1. rock slinger

rock slinger I rarely shoot rocks!

Well practice makes perfect, but taking a hit will only mess up your piece of mind, and it might happen again. I started shooting these so I can practice shooting sideways with the pfs. Don't hurt as much as steel.

Attached Files:

2. jnmbhj

jnmbhj Slingshots FTW

That's a great idea but there are lighter than steel balls and less aerodynamic.

3. rock slinger

rock slinger I rarely shoot rocks!

they shoot straight for twenty five feet, but i have yet to test them any further. and when your getting forkhits that is the last thing that you are worrying about.

4. Q45

Q45 New Member

What is that

5. buckshot500

buckshot500 Hoonigan Jeeper

I was thinking about what to shoot that wouldn't hurt so bad if a person was getting hand or fork hits.

I also want to try a pickle fork pretty soon myself. I work with my hands, so a hand injury might make my boss unhappy to say the least.

I would like to thank you for posting this pic showing how you've protected the sling tubes from wearing where they pass over the fork with larger tube covers. This reminds me of a sleeve that climbers use to protect the rope from wearing on rocks where the rope passes over sharp edges.

6. 4foruglenncoco

4foruglenncoco Member

Rubber tied to rubber

Eat, Sleep, Slingshots

7. Q45

Q45 New Member

Omg cool neet idea lol rubber balls

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Slingshot Forum mobile app