Flippinout Scout

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by CJW, Feb 16, 2014.

1. CJW

CJW New Member

I own a lot of slingshots I mainly shoot the Performance Catapults SPS. I've also been shooting the Scout a lot . The more I shoot it the more I like it. And with the Flip clips it's really easy to try different cuts of bands on it. If you don't have one I highly recommend it.

Sent from my iPhone using Slingshot Forum

2. Erlkonig

Erlkonig New Member

always been my favorite catty.

[​IMG]

3. JohnKrakatoa

JohnKrakatoa Loudest boom on Earth

I have one in lime green, currently with bandset for tennisball shooting for our whippet:)

4. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

Yup, I have one too. Its the one I'm most inconsistant with too, which definitely isn't the slingshots fault! Saying that, its the one I shoot the most because of that. A challenge is a challenge after all :)

5. CJW

CJW New Member

I had that same problem with accuracy untill I found right band set for me . Try TBG 7in from fork to pouch 3/4 in. Straight cut with a supershure pouch. Tack driver for me.

6. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

I shall give that a go, thanks :) Then its just good old practice, practice, practice I guess!

7. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

I have Pink one (see my status). I shoot that quit a bit, but I tend to lean towards my Maxim more.

8. kempey

kempey New Member

I could only get a scout with tubes in England bands had sold out so thought I would use the tubes supplied for a while there looped Chinese style Now I'm no hot shot shooter but found shooting gangster style hammer grip and sighting through the loop hole at 30ft I never missed cutting cans in half in mins really accurate and great fun think I will stick with tubes ImageUploadedBySlingshot Forum1401041157.801014.jpg ImageUploadedBySlingshot Forum1401041191.641494.jpg

9. bigdh2000

bigdh2000 Administrator

Thanks for the info.

10. Bushmaster

Bushmaster New Member

Great thread. I'm gonna make up a set, of bands tomorrow according to your specs. CJW. It's time anyway and I was debating. Hopefully you are shooting 1/4 - 3/8 steel. Thanks

11. CJW

CJW New Member

I shoot 3/8 mainly.

12. kempey

kempey New Member

Two things I forgot to put in my post I'm shooting 9mm steel and and twist the pouch and found enlarging the centring hole to 5mm holds the shot dead centre as the pouch turns back through the twist took me a while to work out the 9mm steel was moving off centre with the smaller hole throwing the shot just off target but enlarged hole Solved this completely and the tubes are looped 1745 ImageUploadedBySlingshot Forum1401104604.405080.jpg

13. CJW

CJW New Member

I shoot 2040 tubes a lot with my Scouts.