First Zombie Killer!

Discussion in 'Show off your homemades!' started by Alukuchen, May 23, 2013.

1. Alukuchen

Alukuchen Senior Member

Since everyone of the seeing seems to be preparing for the upcoming zombie apocalipse already, I decided, I'd have to stock up my arsenal as well.
    So this is my first dedicated zombie killer incl. glass breaker (skll crsher :D ) spike! I'm working on some flechette blade darts as well :cool:
    100_8217.jpg

100_8220.jpg

100_8221.jpg
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuIQ9eh0ra0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuIQ9eh0ra0[/ame]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2013
  2. Antraxx

Antraxx #7

That Spike looks mean :cool:
    Hrawk uses that same fork for his mbbs shooters with good results.
    I bet it´s a good shooter.

3. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

4. studer1972

studer1972 scooter trash

Nice fork. Wouldn't the end of a big nail work better than something threaded? Less likely to get stuck and all that ;)

I really liked the idea of incorporating an impact point to the base of a slingshot handle.

5. Alukuchen

Alukuchen Senior Member

Thanks guys! :)
    @studer1972 maybe you're right! I'll try it if I find one and post the results :D

6. Achso_42

Achso_42 Senior Member

Good tool to have when the zombies come:)

7. Alukuchen why dont you make a hexnut un the bottom of the slingshot?

Nice work great Slingshot!

Joe

8. Schultz

Schultz New Member

Nice Work, i like the Sawblade on the Handle :)

9. zurdoman95

zurdoman95 Member

omg incredible one I want to no no no I need to make one of those. seems incredible. very nice work :):)

10. Saderath

Saderath Senior Member

11. Alukuchen

Alukuchen Senior Member

@Drachentoeter: Why putting a hex nut on the bottom?
    @Zurdoman95: in 12 hours there will be a vid on how to make one. or et least how I made this one :)

12. Alukuchen

Alukuchen Senior Member

ahh I see! a hex nut for protecting the slingshot handle from the sombie stull splinters and so on... Great idea Drachentoeter! I'll add one! :D

13. Hey Alukuchen, maybe make a Washer betwen the Hexnut and the Handle of the Slingshot.

Joe

14. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

Looks nice and heavy! Great work :)

15. CJC

CJC BIG ELK HUNTER

That will defiantly work for a zombie apocalypse! I like the spike idea on it and it makes it look deadlier!

16. Alukuchen

Alukuchen Senior Member

Thanks for the kind words!

Now the vid is ready on my youtube channel. Maybe not that exciting, it's a tutorial :D [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuIQ9eh0ra0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuIQ9eh0ra0[/ame]

17. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

Nice!

For a reliable skull crushing impact, you may want to add a third layer of TBG. You have to exceed 60 Joules to be on the safe side. If you can draw three layers into full butterfly, 80 Joules are within reach if you use 30-40 gramm ammo. Tobias even reached 100 Joules, but he also used the old TBG (a bit stronger) and did not take any time for aiming.

18. Alukuchen

Alukuchen Senior Member

Thanks Jörg!
    Hmm I have already fired a slingshot to 60 joules (I think) but this was two years ago and I'm a lot weaker now but nevertheless I'll try. Is crushing a coconut a certain sign for the death of a zombie? I also have 30g ammo and the old thera band as well :D

19. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

Coconuts are a pretty good test, but to be on the safe side I recommend a 25 mm particle board (Spanplatte) as a second test.

20. Alukuchen

Alukuchen Senior Member

Alright! Thanks jörg but I think I'll prefer the coconut! :D