First ever Rambone 2nd Slingshot made

Discussion in 'Show off your homemades!' started by weaponater, Jan 4, 2014.

1. weaponater

weaponater New Member

This is my first ever Rambone and total my second slingshot made. The slingshot is made of 4 layers of 12 mm oak furniture grade plywood. The two layers in the middle are the forks and the other two are used to make the palm swell. I finished it off with a coat of some regular food oil. A bit of the glue came out of the wood when drying and i cant seem to get off. Any ideas would be great. Overall as the first Rambone that i have made i think it is good especially when i have heard that they are hard. Please comment and give me some useful tips. :) (P.s check out the crossbow that i made inspired by The Art of Weapons)

Attached Files:

2. Nice slingshot and also a nice crossbow
    Is it the same as the one that I made because it looks like a similar design

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

3. weaponater

weaponater New Member

it is the same one that you made and thanx

4. you should make a video of it shooting and i will put a link to it at the end of a video :)
    i would love to see it shoot as well as the slingshot

5. weaponater

weaponater New Member

sure why not i will have to make it tomorrow though today i am busy :)

6. Tubes

Tubes weird kid in the corner

Cool beans bro! I have a whole boatload of tools but still can't get a successful rambone. Good job!

7. GoodRum

GoodRum Slingshot Newb

Nice slingshot and crossbow! As for the glue, I used a chisel and rasp to get most of my excess off. Granted I did use wood glue, so if you used epoxy I don't know if that will work.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Slingshot Forum mobile app