Finally got my Maxim

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by Jeremy, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

With the after Christmas sale that Nathan and Simple-Shot did, I decided to pick up a Maxim and some Dankung loop-tubes. This way I have the Scout for flat-bands, The Maxim for loop-tubes and my PFS and bb shooter for when I have to travel for work.

I plan on posting some pictures of the Maxim, as we'll as a review, after I get a chance to shoot it some more.

2. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

Great ... can't wait for the pics !
    Cheers

3. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

I like the Maxim. It's a nice design. I have a Scout already, and I've thought about adding a Maxim someday. Waiting on pics :)

4. beaverIII73

beaverIII73 Junior Member

Pictures man we want to see pictures!

5. Jeremy

I'll post pics in the morning. I'll post some with the Scout and other objects for size comparison.

6. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Size comparison, I know there's a joke there somewhere! Maybe Jen will help me out here.

Sent from my ME173X using Slingshot Forum mobile app

7. Jeremy

I'm sure many jokes can be made...

8. BeMahoney

BeMahoney Builder of things

waiting for the pics...

Greetings to all of you,

Be

9. Q45

Q45 New Member

Cool im wating on my first scout now it should be here soon

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Slingshot Forum mobile app

10. Jeremy

As I mentioned I would, here are a few pictures of the Maxim and the Scout. I also included a business card in one of the pictures for a size comparison.

Both slingshots are great shooters. I'm waiting for a little warmer weather (and my finished catchbox) to be able to shoot both of them some more.

Attached Files:

11. Q45

Q45 New Member

Sweet I like that maximum

12. Jeremy

I need to add some grip tape to the handle of the Maxim, it can be a little slick. Other than that, I love my new little loop-tube shooter.

13. Jeremy

As you can see from some of the pictures, the Maxim is a little shorter than the Scout and the forks are a little narrower.

I find bother are easy to grip and are a joy to shoot.

I love the Scout and the flatbands. Add the FiipClips and the bands are extremely easy to changes. It is also ridiculously easy to change from OTF to TTF shooting styles.

The Maxim is a fantastic loop-tube shooter. I can't tell if Nathan sent it banded with the standard dipped latex or Dankung tubes. Either way they shoot like a dream. I love how easy it is to change bands with the loop-tubes. The size if comfortable for my pretty large hands, yet the ss is small enough to fit in my back pocket without sticking out. It makes it perfect for a daily carry shooter.

All in all, I am very pleased with my slingshots from Nathan and FlippinOut and I can honestly highly recommend either model.