ever want to hide ?

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by cb490s, Sep 26, 2012.

1. cb490s

cb490s New Member

Hello to all ,thanks for putting up with new beeez ok the question is about the stick shot if i drill a hole from the front down at 45 degree angle or so inside taper the shooting side ( like Noah used to hold the balance ancores on the Arc ) maybe a ball wrapped around flatbands rolled and pulled through ? just trying to think out of the box and just getting started i dont have a lot to work with so maybe one of you kind hearted Zombie killers could try or modify this idiea,just wondering my last name is Boose german i am first born son in the US i heard most of the Booses were caught in East germany after WW2<br><br><br> ok thank you for all your help and ideas <br> cb490s

2. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

I am sorry, but I don't understand. Do you have a sketch or so?

3. Tysonspapa

Tysonspapa New Member

er meint wenn er bei einem stickshooter ein loch im 45 grad winkel durchbohrt, das nach hinten konisch verjüngt ist, und dann ein tb durch das loch durchzieht, in das eine stahlkugel eingerollt ist, ob das dann hält.

4. Tysonspapa

Tysonspapa New Member

think that could work, but it would be much easier if you use the over the top method.

5. cb490s

cb490s New Member

Thanks for the reply i like the way it seems everyone helps,looked at other sling shooters they are different anywho i hope to have pics tommaro but i made several stick shot frames i cut grooves for over the top and drilled a few holes at angles cracked one i can save it by going over the top or useing the pin method i beleave you call it ,just drill a hole straight through<br> thanks Tysonpapa<br> cb490s