Dude, get well soon.

Discussion in 'The latest one!' started by Pi, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Pi

Pi New Member

Wow. You took a hard hit. Bless you sir. Get well soon. We love you, man. My children love you; my wife and I love you....get well soon. God Bless you Jeorg!:)

2. Pi

Pi New Member

You people responding as if this is some joke really need help. Joerg is lucky that he is not in a coma. Now, you what a riccochet can do..imagine what a 12 mm shot could do if being on the receiving end of that parabolic trajectory, nightmare scenario. If he does not goto the hospital..he needs to. That ball could've done all kinds of damage to his brain. God help you Joerg; it's in his hands now. I can't help but to respond to fools speaking as if this were some prank; it makes me angry. We all know that you are a happy fella, however, this day is not one of them. I've said my piece; God speed.

Pi

3. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

I don't believe a single person treated this as a joke. The main point of the discussion was expressing very heartfelt concern and/or trying to figure out if this was, in fact, a real accident. If the mood seems lighter, it may be because the general consensus is that it appears to be a prank. Please don't criticize or call names at people who are all expressing concern in their own way.

4. dolomite

dolomite Banned

(facepalm)WOW, is all I can say. He pulled the wool over your eyes good, didn't he. I've got oceanfront property in Arizona, from my front porch you can see the sea. If you buy that I'll throw the GoldenGate in free:rolleyes:. We have a sergeon who sees more blood in a day than you'll see in a lifetime and a whole bunch of horror flick buffs here and we all see its plainly fake, whats wrong with us? Man whats wrong with you? You join and post just to bash the people that interact with Joerg every day, look in the mirror. I remember a book that said something about a guilty man casting the first stone, you are throwing bucketloads at people you've never met, people who are my friends. Get over yourself, watch the vid again with an open mind and then read you pompus holier than thou thread and ask if thats the christian way to display yourself.:mad:

5. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Now I question if this guy ever shot a slingy, shooters knowledge of ricochet allows clear thinking and a scientific outlook.

6. Fresno

Fresno New Member

Bad Form

Time to post the video (with editing), time to log in here (reading the concern of fellow members)...

Either acknowledge the prank or let us know your condition.

My guess: looks fake and in bad taste.

7. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Good to see another rational person agrees. All real shooters agree. Doctor agrees. Movie buffs agree. real members agree. Whats part is not self evident? Fresno huh, got a couple bros that are from there.

8. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

might be not the funniest video ever for everyone, but sure fun for jörg and his wife to make. it's too obvious for experienced shooters and people that have seen real blood/wounds before that this is a well made fake (there was also this hint in the text description of the vid!). great acting skills though!

i'm just curious what the main reason was to upload it. maybe to test the audience's criticism? promo for his zombie movie? warning that slingshots are no toys?

9. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Maddy to me it smacks of a 28 days opening scene redux where he'll wake in hospital to find everything different. BTW, did you see antraxx's new "demountable" slingy? Awesome.

10. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

This.

11. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

yep, saw it and hit the like button but didn't comment it yet. it's really awesome!

12. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Hey Max is back! Good to see you around!

13. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

thanx for the warm welcome but i'm always very close to the forum, even if i don't post much.

14. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Hello, Pi! I loved your movie with the tiger and stuff......
    Now taht we have a making of of the fake.....do you think we still need help?

15. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

So, Pi, for those who were able to identify this as a fake from the beginning, are you now prepared to offer an apology for your attack on those who were not as gullible? I think if you plan to hang around that may be a good way to go, particularly as a new member. Not a great idea to jump in to someplace as a newbie and go on the offense. The same people that called the video a fake also expressed concern in the event they were wrong, but the OVERWHELMING consensus was that it was fake. Remember, there are professionals here from many different backgrounds, including medicine, engineering, construction, film/photography and many who have been shooting slingshots and other items for years. Don't be so quick to disrespect those opinions. For future reference, I would recommend that you instead offer up some good reasons why you think it's real instead of fake. Share your analysis of the video. In that way, we could have a reasonable debate rather than simply attacking those with whom you disagree.

16. dolomite

dolomite Banned

He won't be back, he made his cowardly comment then bounced when it got heated.

17. Brazilviking

C'mon, Pi! Leave the tiger on the boat and come chat!

18. Brazilviking

Oh, mine! Maybe he stayed too long on the canibal island... Now we can only find his teeth inside flowers......:eek:

19. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

I haven't read the book, but that was a very strange movie, particularly the part on the island.

20. dolomite

dolomite Banned

I'm lost...cannibal island? I just figured he was very tired from hoisting himself up and nailing himself to the cross.
    Oh yeah...BAZINGA!