Dozens of Fork hits on this slingshot

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by kenyon-slingshots, May 2, 2013.

1. kenyon-slingshots

kenyon-slingshots New Member

Hi i have benn have so many hand hits and fork hits any suggestions for this slinghot i have been told to hold gansta and that works any other suggestions.

Attached Files:

2. eulengesicht

eulengesicht New Member

3. bushcraft kid

bushcraft kid New Member

Do you flip when you shoot?

4. kenyon-slingshots

just discovered how to flip proboly without moving it forward to early

5. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

6. OzzyOsborne

OzzyOsborne New Member

if you hold this SS in a 'fist' grip, the fork is at right angle, 90 degree. Ideally you want a 'Y' fork, but you could still shoot this OK but I'd use fore finger and thumb to brace the forks, so you know you're making a 'Y' regardless of the handle! Flipping will help, along with twisting the pouch

or just let your frieds shoot it, film it and put on YouTube when they get hand slapped & 'fail'!

7. Thistle

Thistle RESIGNED

I hope Arturito doesn't mind, but I'm also sharing another HELPFUL vid that he posted to YT 28 Apr 2013. Master D isn't on the Channel, but Arturo is. And who best to demonstrate the 'twist and tweak' since he has gotten good at this so very quickly.

Butterfly is considered advanced shooting, but I like this particular vid because Arturo demonstrates the twist and tweak (bend). It's a nice unclose demo that I think will provide an additional perspective.

[ame="http://youtu.be/cW8eIxi4OWo"]Explaining How To Shoot...[/ame]

8. kenyon-slingshots

Awesome thnx learnt how to flip and 90 degrees to the side

9. Lazerface

Lazerface New Member

Your bands are are not equal length. I can see it. Well, I might be wronge, but i think im right.