The Slingshot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The discussion with Thenewslingshotguy about the overpowered bandsets for
BB shooting made me think of how to overcome this problem.
I remembered the shotgun-pouch of Joerg with 50 pellets in a kydex pouch.
Modern automatic rifles have a 3shot burst function and with all this information my brain made... the double-shot pouch :D.

I only tested it at a short distance and with 6mm BB´s but the shots have a fairly consistent impact pattern.
Big fun. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
761 Posts
I tried doing this last month. Back then I grabbed my normal 10mm wide BB's pouch and fitted two 4,5mm BB's above and below the center hole. Worked flawlessly, and the balls didn't spread out more than 10-15cm at a 40 meter distance.
Now the next step is to make a pouch similar to Joerg's shotgun pouch, but with leather. The hardest part is to load such a pouch. All the BB's fall out very easily.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Good work! I did a search for multiple slingshot ammo firing a few months ago and couldn't find anything. Awesome concept for some hunting work I think ;-)

·
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I tried doing this last month. Back then I grabbed my normal 10mm wide BB's pouch and fitted two 4,5mm BB's above and below the center hole. Worked flawlessly, and the balls didn't spread out more than 10-15cm at a 40 meter distance.
Now the next step is to make a pouch similar to Joerg's shotgun pouch, but with leather. The hardest part is to load such a pouch. All the BB's fall out very easily.
I tried to build a slingshot with three bands instead of 2 and a triangular pouch to form a little funnel like the pocketshot does.
but it didnt work out yet.
This is a pending project that needs more thinking.:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts