Does anyone recognise this logo?

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by ruthiexxxx, Nov 21, 2013.

1. ruthiexxxx

ruthiexxxx ruthiexxxx

A lovely package sent by a friend included this rubber which i believe is an exercise band.

It performs very well indeed and I would like to be able to track some down and stock up.

The logo looks familiar but I can't place it. Does anyone recognise the maker's logo ?

Attached Files:

2. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

I've seen that logo, I'll see if I can't find out the brand.

3. Otees

Otees Another Member

Just edit your image to show logo and search by images on google images. I would do it but I have to leave in 5 mins

4. Ghosth

Ghosth Over the hill but still swinging!

I did a google search and came up blank. Loads of logo's of different types of bands, tubes, but not that one.

5. Obl1v1Aus

Obl1v1Aus Meh!

It could be custom printed. theres a couple of companies that will print promtional stuff on excercise bands

6. slingashot

slingashot Over 50's Member

Hi Ruthie,
    Took a little longer than I thought it would but I think I have finally found it for you. Have fun :)

Attached Files:

7. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Nice work slingashot, you got it!

8. ruthiexxxx

ruthiexxxx ruthiexxxx

What a wonderful helpful bunch of folks y'all are. And a special thanks for Slingashot for tracking it down. I'll google the name to see if it's obtainable. If you come across any of this I'd recommend getting some. It's F A S T !!

9. ruthiexxxx

ruthiexxxx ruthiexxxx

Oh yes !! It's a German company so the quality should be good. :)

10. Achso_42

Achso_42 Senior Member

+1:D

11. Catamantaloedis

Catamantaloedis Junior Member

You are rigth, this might be good quality. Lidl isn't my fav supermarket, but I think it's worth a try. I prefer Crane. This is the sports brand of ALDI and they may have similar ware. good luck

12. Jeremy

WARNING: THREAD HIJACKING IN PROGRESS

I remember shopping at Lidl and Aldi all the time when I lived in Germany. I don't recall seeing Crane though.

13. ErstMalEinBaum

ErstMalEinBaum Demon Hunter

Naaah, probably just another fake alert :coffee:, guess I will just sit here and see what happens...
    Lidl now has quite an awesome baking station where poor people like me can buy insane amounts of (actually quite satisfying) food for insanely low amounts of money :)

14. Jeremy

Oh the German bakeries. I gained so much weight when I lived there. I would usually stop at a bakery three or four times a day. I actually quit like Lidl, but mostly shopped at Aldi (cheaper and closer to my apartments).

15. Catamantaloedis

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
  16. Catamantaloedis

My brother found this band yesterday. I think it's just perfect for slingshots aaaand it's from Crane Sports :D

Attached Files: