Do Brasil

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by tokSick, Oct 23, 2013.

1. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

I asked BV about the supplier of those magic bands because some of my members wanted to know more about it and maybe buy some togheter. He proposed to send some, i said that two or three sets of two bands is enough.
    This is what i got today...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More than 6 m of that magic stuff!!!! Plus a brazilian wood PFS with a perfect finish. Banded with TBG for butterfly shooting.

BV you' re the (vi)king!!!! Gonna have a looooong test with all that rubber. I love it!!!
    Your " thing" have to be finished and that yacht varnish takes years to dry( multiple layers). :mad:
    I' ll PM you when it will be on the way to Brasil.

Thank you very, very much for those awesome gifts my friend.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
  2. Otees

Otees Another Member

WOW!! Thats awesome your lucky!! BV is very generous.

3. flicks

flicks ...lost in the woods....

Awesome! BV is the man! Seems to me that the complete (slingshot)-world is equipped with magic rubber soon! :cool:

4. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

Holy sheet that is a lot of exersicing poor you tok great gift from the bv

J

5. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Just had some shots and it easier to pull for a very effective result, damn that stuff is fast. Gonna have to find the good setup for my use. The weather here suxx atm. :(

6. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Well, I wanted to build a special slingshot for you, but I'm not having time recently.... So I decided to send you my P.F.S. ( purpleheart finger smasher). I must say that it is a good shooter!
    Enjoy, Red!

7. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

Hello tokSick, nice package do Brazil :eek: the "finger smasher" looks really nice ! despite the scary name I hope you fingers intact LOL !
    for 10mm to 12mm steel I use 25mm x 20mm taper, 4 bands from rubber width ... BV rocks !!!
    Cheers
    Arturo

8. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

You just wait a little more! Yours is comming!

9. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Very nice! BV certainly is the king of trades! It's really nice to see the trades that go on around the slingshot world. I've got several going myself right now. It's a really nice way to get to know folks and to have a chance to experience the work and materials of others, regardless of the distance. Enjoy tokSick!

10. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

I love the generosity of the forum members. BV seems to be the king of generosity though...

11. noah013

noah013 Member

What is this 'magic rubber'?

12. rock slinger

rock slinger I rarely shoot rocks!

The magic stuff is awesome. I got some as well. I cut it 7 in long and 1 in wide and it shoots 3/8 steel really zippy.