Culinary Silliness

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WildBill, Feb 7, 2014.

1. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

After finishing the Be song, I discovered that I still had some li'l smokies left over from a week ago. But, since I'm a bit tired and didn't want to sit there and roll the little buggers all night, I took a half-dozen or so slices of bacon, the smokies, some brown sugar, honey and cinnamon and threw it all into a large skillet. I cooked the whole mess covered on a low heat, stirring occasionally, until lightly caramelized. It's quite yummy.

-Wild Bill

Attached Files:

2. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

3. PaulPawx3

PaulPawx3 Member

I had chicken spaghetti tonight, but after seeing that I am getting hungry :D

4. WildBill

Oh, dude. Gimme a few weeks (since I'm gonna be busy moving my M-I-L for a while) and I'll school ya on how to do a proper chicken spaghetti.

-Wild Bill

5. AngelicScars

We play the, "how many meals can we make in a week with XX amount of money?" game. So, we had homemade potato soup topped with sour cream (yes, it's good), cheese, and bacon with a side of homemade biscuits. I managed to have enough for leftovers tomorrow.

6. WildBill

Oh, but this smokies meal tonight is dangerous. As it cooled, the caramelization caused sugary strands of yummy to affix themselves inexorably to everything. Messy, messy, messy! My beard will need to be trimmed as a result!

-Wild Bill

7. AngelicScars

Hahahahah! Some foods just fight back, you gotta watch for those! :p

8. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

You two need to stop this now. Both of those dishes sound awesome. Dang, for a slingshot forum, there sure is some good food here.

9. Flipgun

Flipgun Well-Known Member

That needed rice and stir fried cabbage. Saki too.