Chupacabras defence?? Slingbow/SlingXbow (just for fun)

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by Scout209, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Scout209

Scout209 New Member

Hello im a long time follower on the slingshot channel but new on the slingshot forum. In the recent days i have seen news about mysterious animal killings ( chickens , rabbits , pigs ,goats )supposedly killed by a " chupacabras " ( a blood sucker dog that can walk in two legs , it has hands .It might have wings and it hunts at night ) . I know it sounds crazy , but at least the kills are real . Anyway just for fun lets imagine this " chupacabras " is real and you need to defend yourself or your animals . But you can only use homemade weapons .
    So the challenge is to build or design an arrow shooter to hunt or defend against this creature .
    rules:
    *No typical slingshot frames for slingbows .( allowed on sling X bows)
    *Flashlight attachement capability

2. Scout209

Scout209 New Member

So this is my first slingbow design . It should be something similar to the Slingbow with speargun rubber that Joerg Sprave build years ago. But this one has doble limbs and it is a centershot slingbow .A flashlight could be mounted under the handgrip and a laser sight close as posible to the arrow . I wanted to add a Red dot sight but im not sure if it would work fine.
    Still needs an arrow rest , stringstoppers and a better way to attach the rubber . Im still not happy with this design but it is the base of what i want it to be at the end.
    este.jpg