Chu-Ko-Nu

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FilthyRusty, Feb 10, 2014.

1. FilthyRusty

FilthyRusty New Member

Hey guys i woke up this morning in a real creative mood and i thought what can i build. Then it hit me maybe i could complete the chu ko nu i started a few years back but get rid of the prop and replace it with forks and bands...Brilliant i thought ill get started straight away and then i done some research.... it turns out that this had been done previously by our hero Joerg Sprave(obviously i should have seen that coming lol) but i have decided i will build this thing and have it as a very nice addition to the armory. i just really liked the idea of me thinking of it first lol:eek:

2. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

Pics, man. We want to see pics.

3. FilthyRusty

FilthyRusty New Member

lol not quite at pics stage yet bro more like wood ready to cut and an 80lb prod for a cobra crossbow atm. started gathering the materials a few years back and stopped there due to craziness happening but now im ready to start again but im not overly found of the idea of the prod and would much rather use thera band... But i will post pics asap

4. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Sorry for the rudeness, but without pictures this seems a little pointless thread...

5. FilthyRusty

FilthyRusty New Member

this thread was supposed to display the progress of the build and i was planning on posting pics as sort of updates to the project i just wanted to start it somewhere and as i had just found out it had been done already i thought i would start posting already but the patience of some people is lacking lol but nevermind i will keep this pointless thread to myself cheers

6. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

Let's give him some leeway, BV. Heck, most of my threads are pointless even with pics and videos.

-Wild Bill