Slinger of Shots
2,070 Posts
the axe

since it is/ has:
  • sturdy and easy to maintain
  • a sharp edge to cut, slice and carve
  • a hammer side to bash, smash, nail and forge
  • a hooked end to hook into things
  • a long handle to reach out, push away, pull into range (together with the hook), use as a lever or to be used as not-necessarily-lethal weapon
  1. it can be used to craft/create more essential things and tools to achieve more possibilities
  2. it does not require as specialized skills to wield, like a sword requires and
  3. deals more damage than a baton
  4. never runs out of ammo
  5. opens most doors in a civilian/urban environment

·
Mad Scientist
999 Posts
I'd go for the baton. The axe is certainly more effective, but lacking the proficiency, I'm sure I'd end up hacking myself in the foot with it. And the last thing you want in such a situation is a nasty flesh wound from an axe with zombie blood all over it :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would choose the axe. Firstly, I would sharpen it and upgrade it till it becomes the best splitting axe. After that, I'll sit tight and be ready to confront the zombie apocalypse. On top of that, since I love books, movies, and tv series related to supernatural creatures, I think I'm pretty prepared to face a zombie apocalypse with everything I already know. I can't be that bad. Since I have enough food to make me happy and enough water to keep my body hydrated, everything it's fine, and I can get over anything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts