Cheap TBG

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by moxieboy, Oct 12, 2013.

1. moxieboy

moxieboy New Member

I'm sure this has been mentioned and talked about many times before this
    I'm new to the forum and to thera band I tried for hours to find some cheap website that ships to Australia. The cheapest I've seen is $15 for 1.5 meters by 15cm
    If anyone knows of thera band gold that's cheaper than that it would be much appreciated

2. Obl1v1Aus

Obl1v1Aus Meh!

I bought mine on eBay, I got 6ft (approximately 1.8 Metres) for $9.70 US, problem is postage is $15 US.

If you find it any cheaper than that I'd definitley be interested to know as well.

here is the link to what I got:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Gold-Ther...377?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27d1234609

3. Ghosth

Ghosth Over the hill but still swinging!

Someone posted this site the other day, as a source for reasonably priced tube.

http://www.quill.com

6 yards or 18 feet of yellow for 11$ That seems like a lot of bands to me for not much.
    No idea how bad shipping would be.

Check your local retailer, here in North Dakota Walmart carrys both tubes and bands and reasonably priced.

4. BeMahoney

BeMahoney Builder of things

thats REALLY cheap

TYVM, Ghost!!!!

5. MountainStorm

MountainStorm Termite

Yellow is not the same as gold or is it? Isn't yellow the thinnest least powerful?

Yellow, Red, Green Blue, Black are listed but no Gold. Hmmm. I wonder how Black Bands shoot?

Great prices though. Might need to try some of that tubing.

Thanks!

6. dolomite

dolomite Banned

You wouldn't like tbb, the draw is very light and it's faster than tbg with small stuff:rolleyes:.

7. Zer0OneZer0

Zer0OneZer0 Member

They also sell flatbands, but only up to black, Its still pretty cheap though. http://www.quill.com/thera-band-exe...de=901&Find_Number=20060M&promoCode=200200555

8. EyAlter

EyAlter New Member

You could ask somebody in europe to send it to you. Shipping as a letter (flat envelope) only costs about 3,5€ to Australia.

9. moxieboy

moxieboy New Member

Do know how much it is in Europe?

10. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

In Brazil (nothing to do with your question) it costs near 18 dollars a meter.:eek:

11. dolomite

dolomite Banned

My god, man...$18 per metre? Highway robbery I say, I get full boxes of black for 16 and full box or gold for 29.

12. moxieboy

moxieboy New Member

WHAT Thats Amazing
    How many meters in a box?
    The cheapest i can find is 1.5 meters for $15

13. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Moxie, there's 6m in a box.

14. Obl1v1Aus

Obl1v1Aus Meh!

$16 for a box of black, a 6 yard box of that here is worth $47.
    man we get ripped of in Australia

15. Slagskimmer Mike

Slagskimmer Mike thinks TBG smells better than roses

Hey Dolo--
    Where do you get those boxes of TBG? Best price I've found (through Amazon) is about $10 for 2 yards with free shipping. Your price sounds better. I'm only a few states away, so it should be about the same price here as in Cali.

16. Ghosth

Slagskimmer check your local wal mart first. Sporting goods, fitness area. The one I checked had a very limited supply of green in bands, but a wide supply of tubes. North America you really should not have to pay more than .50 cents a foot and shipping.

17. Ghosth

Also check out http://www.quill.com

Website seems to have very reasonable prices and says free shipping.
    I have not sent an order yet as I'm doing fine with TB Green bands that I have in stock, for the moment.