Challenge #2

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by WeaponsOfElection, Jun 25, 2013.

1. WeaponsOfElection

WeaponsOfElection New Member

Suggestion for a new project
    To make a slingbow or sling crossbow that shoots functional grappling hocks
    Enjoy

2. What do you want?

Do you want to spam?

Go away with your s h i t !

Joe

3. WeaponsOfElection

Im sorry joe for posting my "S H I T" i though it was a good idea and some one silly enough might make it and it could be idea for a video i dont know but i thought it would be pretty cool.
    Im If u Really dont like it dont bother posting here sorry for the attitude

4. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

i like this challenge, something like the vampire steak launcher but different...

5. G_Y

G_Y aiming the less

Challenges are great: Popcorn, cola, sofa and watching challenges :D
    Good job, W0E

Hi Edith, just remember Mythbusters tried to make a batman-tool shooting an arrow and a steel rope into a wall of concrete, then a motorized winder lifted one of them but not for long...

Last edited: Jun 25, 2013
  6. Lol you are right G_Y.

Where is the slingshot cake and the coffee

Joe

7. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

This could be an interesting project! Maybe I could use such a grappling hook to get fruit down from my trees, or maybe my neighbor's trees...:D
    Also, W.O.E, I checked out your YouTube link. Nice job on the little homemade slingbow! Looks like it was a fun project.

8. Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2013
  9. Achso_42

Achso_42 Senior Member

You could use it to hunt fish, with a harpoon?!

10. You could always make the Wilhelm Tell shoot and you get the apple! :cool:

Lol

Joe

11. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

I disagree with the agressive atitude of calling you S&@$.....
    But I think that instead of this "challenges", you should try to create and show us something new. I checked your youtube channel. You have one single-banded slingbow, and a lot of subscribing in other people's channels.
    You see, when I have a challenging idea, I make everything possible to win by myself.
    So, instead of entering here and start throwing challenges, let us know some of your work, your creations, shooting, anything.
    Nevertheless, I like the idea of a slingshot gramplegun. I'll think about it!

Peace!

12. WeaponsOfElection

and cutting down trees instead of throwing the hook onto the tree you could shoot it up

13. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

I see a "Like This Post" button but no "Don' t Like This Post" button?!?

14. WeaponsOfElection

Ok Sounds fair ive built all my new stuff waiting on new Jig saw cos old one broke and waiting on my new camera to arrive which is 22 late

15. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

In my country we say "desculpa de peidorreiro é tosse", would mean, "the excuse of the guy who farts it's the coughing".:D

16. WeaponsOfElection

Im not exactly a adult at all no credit card and i live in Australia which means we cant purchase weapons like u guys who can buy bb guns from the toy shop. Cos i dont have a job or a mechanical family i have to buy all the tools and well money doesn't grow on trees.
    Thats my excuse and of course Australia post