The Slingshot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
10,882 Posts
Please clarify. Must the slingshot be made of CDs or must it shoot CDs.

·
Premium Member
4,761 Posts
Either would be awesome!

·
Premium Member
4,792 Posts
Funny you should ask. I just ripped up (with a shredder) a whole whack of old CDs I don't need anymore. The shredder cuts them into three equal parts and I've kept all the pieces thinking the centre ones will make a nice stacked handle. Will let you know how it goes if I ever get to it this spring.

·
Administrator
10,882 Posts
I believe Jörg already did that.

·
Premium Member
6,101 Posts
That must shoots cds
The headquarter just gave order to eleven engineers,
three graphic designers, a cook and two hos to get
this done within the next 172 hours.
If they fail to do so, they will be shot dead with marshmallows
(takes at least 23 painful hours to get that done...!)

We beg you pardon it took more than four hours to get
this scheduled! - feel free to name someone that has to
burn all his shooters in order to apologize in the name
of this organization.

Over. Out.

·
Premium Member
4,761 Posts
Neh, he only shot tablesaw blades....
You say that as though it wasn't awesome. "Yeah, he ONLY shot circular saw blades. Ha! I have an auto-shooting gatling style Smart Car launcher." :D:D:D

I just have myself an idea.....:eek:

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
You say that as though it wasn't awesome. "Yeah, he ONLY shot circular saw blades. Ha! I have an auto-shooting gatling style Smart Car launcher." :D:D:D

I just have myself an idea.....:eek:
Bad idea, you'll have to spend hunders of euros to get enough rubber to launch a car, and the ammo is expensive....;)

·
Vashikaran Gold Medalist
217 Posts
Buy 600 meters of Bababands and get a smart car for free! Call +91-9680636288 to order now. BUT, that's not all! If you order today you get the brand new product, the BABA DVD REWINDER 2000 for ONLY 149.99$! Call now! Washikaran enlightment is only a phone call away!

dvd rewinder.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Buy 600 meters of Bababands and get a smart car for free! Call +91-9680636288 to order now. BUT, that's not all! If you order today you get the brand new product, the BABA DVD REWINDER 2000 for ONLY 149.99$! Call now! Washikaran enlightment is only a phone call away!

View attachment 22991
I had to call! Just because the DVD rewinder was almost free, but do i get free CD's with it?

·
Vashikaran Gold Medalist
217 Posts
I had to call! Just because the DVD rewinder was almost free, but do i get free CD's with it?
You can subscribe for daily free CD's for only 459.99$ a month. Call now at +91-9680636288 to recieve a bonus of five, yes FIVE extra CD's, with hour-long recordings of glowing, green flatulence.

·
Premium Member
2,201 Posts
with hour-long recordings of glowing, green flatulence.
Had this playing in the shop the other day. Only problem is it acted like listening to running water. That makes you need to go peepee. Baba's CD's make you need to.......
Problem is i got no toilet in my shop!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts