cant find my old account?

Discussion in 'About the Forum' started by The Art Of Weapons, Apr 28, 2013.

Tags:
  1. i have made this new account because on the old forum i was called The Art Of Weapons but it just wont let me log in on this forum?
    i have tried doing the i forgot my password thing but it sais that my email address is not recognised!
    when i was making this account i tried making it the same name but it would not let me put spaces in it so possibaly that is the problem.....
    i really want my old account back!
    plz helps me

edit....
    it is fine now!
    i will just use this account as it really makes no differance to me..............

Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
  2. ForumTech

ForumTech Administrator Staff Member

Just send Jörg or myself a PM with your user name and e-mail address from the old forum. We will verify and reset your password.

3. ForumTech

ForumTech Administrator Staff Member

If you had posts with your old account, it would be advised we reconnect you with it.

4. Thistle

Thistle RESIGNED

At the previous forum, it says there is a new pm. When I tried to access it, I got this message: "Private messaging has been disabled on this board."

I'm assuming that our mail wasn't suppose to move with us to this new forum, correct? I have the exact account/login, but none of my incoming/outgoing mail, followed me over. It cannot be accessed?

5. Thistle

Thistle RESIGNED

I think I found my answer. I lost new PMs from the old forum. The transfer transition was a bit rocky. This was posted by ForumTech from another thread.

"The move was non-standard. It was from a free forum to now an independent host. We were not able to cleanly get the data so we had to improvise with what limited options we had to work with.

If you send a PM to Jörg or myself with your old username/e-mail or use the Contact form we can fix your accounts.

We could not redirect the old forum here because the options are very, very limited.
    "

6. i now have my old account back! yey!

7. Antraxx

Antraxx #7

Was a bit messy for mee too, but hey, here i am, back again.

Cheers :)