Calking handle for Bullpup.

Discussion in 'New project ideas' started by BrPio, Apr 28, 2013.

1. BrPio

BrPio .

Well, today I was messing around in my shop thinking if there might be another way to calk the slingshot bullpup. Since I built mine from mostly steel and the pouch is lined with paracord it can easily hold 20 strips theraband gold, it can be a little tricky to calk. So I made a simple little handle with a hook to grab the pouch to calk it. It works good I can calk the bullpup with one hand on account of all the extra grip. So now I may just paint it and wrapp it in some paracord. Snapshot_20130428.JPG

sling 001.jpg

2. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

3. Saderath

Saderath Senior Member

4. orgazmosis

orgazmosis Junior Member

this bullpup is sweet i love the compact design

5. horstgraben

horstgraben New Member

Having never seen the word before, I was a bit confused about what "calk" meant to begin with. Then reading the post in context I assumed it meant to 'cock' the weapon. That is to say, tensioning the rubber back to the trigger mechanism in readiness to fire (perhaps English is a second language). :)

6. BrPio

BrPio .

Thanks for pointing that out. Sorry about that word. I did mean cock. But my hands were typing on auto thinking of horseshoes, which "Calk" refers to the heel part of the horseshoe, and a word i'm more familiar with.:)